Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Sergey "The Klutcher" Holdalev do more than a head lock to stop inside fighting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Sergey "The Klutcher" Holdalev do more than a head lock to stop inside fighting

seriously.....he could utilize his uppercuts and body shots off of his jab more

he could also vary is jab a bit more...speed...velocity and to the body and head

he has to back dre up!!

seems like and his team dont have many ideas besides a ko win which is very likely..he couldnt ko chilemba or a 50 year old Hopkins so knocking out ward seems a bit far fetched

He just needs to lean and arch his back a little, get a guillotine choke going. Dre will keep his head out of there then, trust me

Comment

Holding to avoid an inside fight was a big part of Team Kovs plan and it worked to a degree but led to him tiring along with other things ward did.... but for the life of me I cant understand why these posters will post about wards clinching but ignore this at the same time as if what we saw didn't happen... its delusional

but if he can jab more and work off the jab hehas a great chance at winning

Comment

He cant because he hasnt the skill to do so. Plus, he shouldnt for the same reason. Asking kovalev to fight in the inside is as stupid as jackson asking for ward to "stay quiet and not to move". Just ridiculous.

Comment

i love how kovalev is now somehow the villain because he tried to counteract wards clinches and didnt just let ward clinch freely like other fighters did, and naively wait for the ref to take points away from ward (which will never happen)

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
            i love how kovalev is now somehow the villain because he tried to counteract wards clinches.
            To counter? lol. Holding your opponent's head down is "to counter"? yes, sure, man, why not. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by ray moe View Post
              To counter? lol. Holding your opponent's head down is "to counter"? yes, sure, man, why not. ;-)
              one illegal move to counteract another, people seem to forget that initiating clinches over and over again is illegal. if refs arent going to penalise ward for initiating clinches then kovalev should take matters into his own hands.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                He just needs to lean and arch his back a little, get a guillotine choke going. Dre will keep his head out of there then, trust me
                Great point...bravo

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                  Holding to avoid an inside fight was a big part of Team Kovs plan and it worked to a degree but led to him tiring along with other things ward did.... but for the life of me I cant understand why these posters will post about wards clinching but ignore this at the same time as if what we saw didn't happen... its delusional

but if he can jab more and work off the jab hehas a great chance at winning
                  They've done a great job ignoring that kov did exactly what they whined about for months lol

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    one illegal move to counteract another, people seem to forget that initiating clinches over and over again is illegal. if refs arent going to penalise ward for initiating clinches then kovalev should take matters into his own hands.
                    He initiated clinches lol

Selective vision you got there lol

Comment

Working...
                    X