Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquaio vs Who? Have Any of You Heard Of Jeff Horn Before Pacquaio?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, and ive seen his last 3 fights.

He's a highly ranked welterweight, do you even watch boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
      Yep, since 2011 when he was preparing of the Olympics.

If he was from the US or UK he'd be reasonably well known, probably along similar lines to Errol Spence.
      If he was anywhere near Spence he'd be known. I don't doubt you knowing of him but from what I've seen after backlogging he's just OK. This is a horrible mismatch imo, and that's even knowing Manny just isn't great anymore. I don't want to hate on the kid, but I have to call it as I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
        Maybe he should have said..."or some other top waiter".
        He beat Maidana...the same "waiter" that Floyd struggled with and had to rematch. The same Khan who Floyd asked his fans to vote on and they did, then Floyd chose an easier route.

Comment

This fight will be ppv in Aus, why is it so difficult to comprehend the choice of opponent ?

Comment

hes better than berto!!!!! jk

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              He beat Maidana...the same "waiter" that Floyd struggled with and had to rematch. The same Khan who Floyd asked his fans to vote on and they did, then Floyd chose an easier route.
              At junior welterweight. Khan has done literally nothing at welterweight and i doubt very much that anybody considers him a "top" welter. He has name recognition which might get him fights...but even that has worn thin through inactivity and diva type behavior. In terms of the welterweight division time has passed him by. It is now about spence thurman porter and the like. Its the reason manny is fighting jeff horn. He is also in a similar position using name recognition...the only difference is that manny was and still is to a point a genuine elite. He can remain relevant by activity and competitiveness...as for khan...its like people say...hes just become a knockout for hire.

Comment

Obviously Pac can do better, but I can see is strategy. Can't critique cause he's already given a lot

Comment

I've heard of Jeff Hornacek, does that count?

Comment

No I have not.

Comment

No. It's a cash grab fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X