Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Ferriss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lmaooooooo 4:14 where Tai Lopez is redpilling them about their mortality and how people don't want to become rich too late in life "Steve Jobs said, I didn't wanna be the richest man in the graveyard" *Camera pans to old mofos silent as hell

Comment

Never heard of this podcast before, it looks like he's got some interesting guests, I'll check it out when I have time, I'm already weeks behind on my podcasts.

Comment

Comment

I suppose this individual is one of them cold shower proponents? I actually completed the cold shower challenge last year! and my conclusion to the philosophy is? that is complete load of nonsense. I am not sure why i went against my innate knowledge that cold, increases cortisol and norepinephrine! This is great when you are training, but after training? i don't agree with it. Even when i was in university i went against the grain, and disagreed with cold therapy! it does not increase testosterone, and all of the physiological effects such as increased alertness are down to your body being stuck in a fight or flight physiological response (You do not want to be in this state of being 24/7! but at-least i proved to myself that i could withstand the cold for prolonged periods of time! i once stayed in the coldest shower for 10 minutes easy! It was a walk in the park)......
          Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 02-28-2017, 01:28 PM.

Comment

There's some nice tidbits of life advice, meaning, etc.

Last edited by BostonGuy; 03-05-2017, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Are you going to be like Marquez and drink piss now, BostonGuy?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  I just started reading Tim Ferriss' blog, watching some of his videos and listening to his podcast. Ferriss is also the author of Tools of Titans: he Tactics, Routines, and Habits of Billionaires, Icons, and World-Class Performers.

Here's a synopsis of the book:

Has anyone read the book or listen to his podcast/videos? I think he's really a grounded down-to-earth, articulate, interesting and smart dude; a renaissance man. I enjoy listening to his podcasts as they have solid practical info/knowledge in many different facets of life - financial, business, health & well being, relationships, career, spiritual, etc.

Here's his website and youtube channel for anyone who wants to check him out:

http://tim.blog/

https://www.youtube.com/user/masterlock77

Sounds quite interesting. It must work for some people. I'll take a closer look. Thanx

Comment

I listened to a couple of his audiobooks on long drives up and down the west coast.

Find that he has some great ideas/rules-of-thumb but struggles to stretch it out into a book's worth of material. 4 Hour Work Week starts off with a bang then kind of fizzles out into him reminiscing about which countries he likes the most and how to cope with existential boredom.

My best friend from school is one of these guys. Won't name him but yeah here's the basic recipe: Wildly exaggerate your business success (if you barely scraped by running a boutique soap company, pretend you made a billion dollars) then sell your advice and programs because you "love to help people get where you are". Make a billion dollars.

Doesn't mean some of them don't have good info or motivational skills. Just watch out for multilevel marketing (MLM) schemes.
                    Last edited by ////; 04-07-2017, 11:38 AM.

Comment

punchr

Last edited by BostonGuy; 05-26-2017, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X