Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should they strip Fury of his titles and let Wlad and Anthony Joshua fight for belts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted yes with the condition that the winner must fight Wilder within 120 days. Fury apparently doesn't want to fight anymore but as the champion he must fight or vacate. Joshua has a alphabet title but so does Wilder so I don't see why one is more deserving than the other to fight for Fury's abandoned title. Let Joshua have the first shot at it as long as Wilder gets to fight the winner with no stalling.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      I voted yes with the condition that the winner must fight Wilder within 120 days. Fury apparently doesn't want to fight anymore but as the champion he must fight or vacate. Joshua has a alphabet title but so does Wilder so I don't see why one is more deserving than the other to fight for Fury's abandoned title. Let Joshua have the first shot at it as long as Wilder gets to fight the winner with no stalling.
      I like your points.

Wilder definitely should be getting a shot ahead of AJ.

There's no logical argument for AJ getting a shot first - and no, "brit replacing brit" is not logical.

At least Wilder has the Stiverne win on his resume - AJ has nothing.

Either way, Fury needs to go - this has become comical. And sadly, most reasonable fans saw this mess coming.
      Last edited by KillaCamNZ; 09-24-2016, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X