No announcement yet.

Name Kell Brook's wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Gennady is taking on a natrual MW who boiled down to 147. Extremely dangerous fight.
    I pity you..

Comment

https://youtu.be/rYtNvhKrUsQ?t=7m55s

The video should start at 7:55 into the video.

Team Spence did NOT turn down Brook. Team Brook turned down Spence because "it's not big enough" and they had "locked down the Vargas fight."

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
        Hearn is your source? Are you mentally challenged?
        Are you mentally challenged says the moron that said Canelo/GGG, Ward/GGG, were the same situations LOL. First Ward ducked GGG, and even if GGG did not want to fight Ward(which is false), is GGG a smw? Is GGG the SMW champion? Did GGG vacate the most prestigious belt in boxing LOL.

So tell me when has Hearn been caught lying about sending fake offers? Let me guess you're going to avoid this question. To quote that moron boxing ego, #ethered, #checkmate.

Comment

Originally posted by casualfan View Post
          Are you mentally challenged says the moron that said Canelo/GGG, Ward/GGG, were the same situations LOL. First Ward ducked GGG, and even if GGG did not want to fight Ward(which is false), is GGG a smw? Is GGG the SMW champion? Did GGG vacate the most prestigious belt in boxing LOL.

So tell me when has Hearn been caught lying about sending fake offers? Let me guess you're going to avoid this question. To quote that moron boxing ego, #ethered, #checkmate.
          Look at the video above you moron, you definitely are a casual who believes what hbo tells you.

Kell is a coward who ran from Vargas and Spence. And Golovkin refused to fight Ward because he knows he's a fraud

Comment

Originally posted by doubletake View Post

Team Spence did NOT turn down Brook. Team Brook turned down Spence because "it's not big enough" and they had "locked down the Vargas fight."
            Did you watch the video? When Spence said he was ready, Brook had alreayd started negotiating with Vargas. Why would he choose Spence over unifying titles?

Comment

Originally posted by doubletake View Post

#Checkmate #ether

Comment

Look at the video above you moron, you definitely are a casual who believes what hbo tells you.

Kell is a coward who ran from Vargas and Spence. And Golovkin refused to fight Ward because he knows he's a fraud
                LOL you cant even provide a source. Like I thought. Show me all of these examples of him caught lying about a contract. That video didnt confirm anything ebsides the fact that Spence said he was ready after Brook started negotiating with Vargas.

Ward ducked Golovkin, and tried to make a fight with him when he was promised the Cotto/Canelo winner, but in your demented mind, he should have faced Ward instead of a guy his own size and a WAY bigger payday in Canelo.

Comment

Did you watch the video? When Spence said he was ready, Brook had alreayd started negotiating with Vargas. Why would he choose Spence over unifying titles?
                  I showed you a video of Golovkin saying he won't fight Ward. Golovkin doesn't speak English.

He posts a video of Hearn saying they wanted Garcia or Broner but not Spence. You say Spence ducked.

You're just a hbo sheep.

Comment

#Checkmate #ether
                    Yeah no, that video just said that Garcia turned down the fight, and 10 days later when Brook had already started negotiating with Vargas Spence said he was ready. So where was Hearn exposed for lying?

So are you going to bring up your own examples or rely on other posters? LOL that's what I thought. #ethered #checkmate.

Comment

Yet Brook started negotiating with GGG a few weeks later and never even signed the Vargas contract, despite Vargas going on record saying he signed his part.

Comment

Working...
                      X