Kell Brook vs Canelo alvarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kell Brook vs Canelo alvarez

Who ya got? I have Kell by UD, utilizing his speed and angles

If it's at 154, I'd go with Canelo. I think he's too strong.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
      Thing with him is its difficult to quantify Kell Brook at this stage. Mythical matchups are nigh impossible. After Golovkin you'd have a better idea. But using physicality over porter only really shows you he can overpower bully type fighters at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
        There is already a thread about this, use the search engine before posting...

Comment

Originally posted by i got the keys View Post
          If it's at 154, I'd go with Canelo. I think he's too strong.
          Strength with Canelo isn't really a thing. He never uses his physicality, he never once forced himself on Floyd, the smaller fighter. He likes to sit back and work on openings instead of create them.

Comment

Stop snitchin'

Originally posted by icha View Post
            There is already a thread about this, use the search engine before posting...

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
              Thing with him is its difficult to quantify Kell Brook at this stage. Mythical matchups are nigh impossible. After Golovkin you'd have a better idea. But using physicality over porter only really shows you he can overpower bully type fighters at 147.
              My thoughts exactly. I have no clue how Brook would look against top 154 pounders because we have no data to go on. I'm guessing it's probably more of his natural weight class as he seems to be big at 147, but until he gets in there with a decent opponent, we just don't know .

Comment

Fair point.

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
                Strength with Canelo isn't really a thing. He never uses his physicality, he never once forced himself on Floyd, the smaller fighter. He likes to sit back and work on openings instead of create them.

Comment

Originally posted by i got the keys View Post
                  Stop snitchin'
                  Did you ever read the forum rules??? Or maybe you just dont care...

Comment

Ok. Hall Monitor. Don't report me.

Originally posted by icha View Post
                    Did you ever read the forum rules??? Or maybe you just dont care...

Comment

Working...
                    X