Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wait a minute.... so Maidana deserves a rematch with Floyd... but Garry Russel Jr....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
    Is that Malcolm X trying to seduce Tupac?
    Looks like the famous Ellerbe-Floyd pec rub

Comment

Lomachenko ****ed Russell up!!! Wtf are u talking about??? That was a close fight??? Lmfaooooo

Comment

I'm glad you've got some new found courage to address these horrible topics.

Because Lomanchenko didn't win 10-2, or 9-3....so a rematch is warranted. Smh.

Comment

Russell Lomachenko was close? Maybe I'm tripping but I thought it was a runaway victory, outclassing by Loma. Like, didn't Russell have some all-time low punch accuracy that fight where landed 9% or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Where are these alts coming from
            King tut's curse? All of them got some Egyptian stuff on it

Comment

loma/russell wasn't close at all....

Comment

I was going for Russell but felt he got schooled. Don't remember how I scored it but thinking back it seems like a 9-3 fight at best. Loma was in complete control from start to finish

Comment

stop trolling ts, fight wasn't close at all.
                  Take on your glasses and watch

Last edited by have_not; 08-04-2014, 06:16 PM.

Comment

I think they'll face each other again further down in their careers but this fight wasn't close. Russell Jr was outclassed.

Comment

Originally posted by Khasekhemwy View Post
                      But Gary Russel Jr doesn't deserve a rematch with Loma? That was a very close fight in my estimation.. I could deal with 7-5 either way or a draw... I ain't going to lie the kid Lomachenko can fight... but I thought it was highly competitive.

Why no talk of a rematch? If Maidana deserved a rematch with Floyd surely Russel Jr deserved one with Loma...
                      Loma won 9-3 10-2 type score. Maidana put up a way better fight than Russell plus Russell hasn't ever asked for a rematch

Comment

Working...
                      X