Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watching the unedited Manny P. media workout.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley keeps yapping about how Pac isn't hungry anymore and he's lost the killler instinct but to me it seems like Pac is hungrier than Bradley for this one. Pac wants this one BAD. Bradley's bout catch a beatdown.

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
      Bradley keeps yapping about how Pac isn't hungry anymore and he's lost the killler instinct but to me it seems like Pac is hungrier than Bradley for this one. Pac wants this one BAD. Bradley's bout catch a beatdown.
      I think so too. Larry is just a little girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
        Both guys want to win badly. I wonder how Bradley will preform against a focused Manny. The guy was downstairs watching the Heat before the fight and was late to the ring. And still controlled the first fight.
        lmfao true story, everybody forgets that he made the judges wait maad long, and they probably thought this guy thinks hes king making us wait and he is in american soil. so they became biased right there.

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
          Would be funny if it's Bradley that's taking it easy this time around because of Manny's recent KO, and the fact he thinks he lost his killer instinct.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky=Ward View Post
            when ever someone says look in the eye i keep thinking rocky 3 lol
            I think of mr miyagi.
            Look eye always look eye
            Hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by JaYDeuce11 View Post
              lmfao true story, everybody forgets that he made the judges wait maad long, and they probably thought this guy thinks hes king making us wait and he is in american soil. so they became biased right there.
              I honestly think the same thing. We were watching it and everyone was saying he is going to piss off the judges haha
              Who knows but crazier sh it has happened

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                Would be funny if it's Bradley that's taking it easy this time around because of Manny's recent KO, and the fact he thinks he lost his killer instinct.
                That's not Bradley. It's not something he does.

Comment

I hope Pac does to Bradley what JMM did to Pac. I really dislike Bradley, and Broner, oh, and Margie. The only 3 guys i dislike in boxing. And i don't hate them.

Waste of emotion hating boxers. Dislike is a better word.
                  And at least CJ Ross And Duane Ford won't be there.
                  Last edited by jazluvr; 04-05-2014, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    That's not Bradley. It's not something he does.
                    That's true. I couldn't picture Bradley ever doing this.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post

what would be even funnier is if PAC gets DQd for hitting Bradley while he's down because he can't wait to go for the kill

Comment

Working...
                      X