Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who believes Pacquiao has been a clean, PED free fighter his entire career to date?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by straightleft View Post
    Floyd only want to be tested 2 months before his fight. Why do the useless 2 months testing when there is a real Olympic drug testing like what is Donaire doing right now?
    Are you pulling the information you have out of your arse?? Floyd did the test during the training when he was fighting mosley..so did mosley..they did the random tests trough out the training camp.

Comment

• His refusal to take any tests at one point is suspicious as hell, I don't know how anyone can't find that suspicious either. Well, actually I do know why in that instance people refuse to acknowledge that its suspicious, but there's no point in opening up that can of worms.

In my opinion, I think most if not all of the top fighters are using. And that includes Floyd.

Of course, you can't crucify anyone until they are proven dirty with testing.

Comment

• Originally posted by straightleft View Post
        Floyd only want to be tested 2 months before his fight. Why do the useless 2 months testing when there is a real Olympic drug testing like what is Donaire doing right now?
        If the 2 month testing was so useless, why didn't pac agree to it? I see people in here saying "well he never tested positive so he must be clean" he never tested positive because he refused testing. He's never tested negative either. See how that works? I don't know if he ever used or not and that's the way they wanted it. Team pac and them would rather people assume he is dirty rather than KNOW he was clean. If they really cared they would have killed these rumors a long time ago. Say what u want but to this day they still have not agreed to testing. They said they agreed on tv but that's it. Before the Mosley fight, roach admitted they never agreed. If they wanted to prove that they did agree to it for Floyd, they would have tested in at least one of his following fights. But instead, they did what lance Armstrong, Marion jones, and Shane Mosley did... They sued for defamation. Those three were all proven to be liars.

If Marquez did use against pacman, it was the smartest thing he could do. Anyone who fights PAC knows for a fact they will never be tested. It's a free pass to do whatever u want.
        Last edited by The904star; 03-30-2013, 04:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          His refusal to take any tests at one point is suspicious as hell, I don't know how anyone can't find that suspicious either. Well, actually I do know why in that instance people refuse to acknowledge that its suspicious, but there's no point in opening up that can of worms.

In my opinion, I think most if not all of the top fighters are using. And that includes Floyd.

Of course, you can't crucify anyone until they are proven dirty with testing.
          and since the peak of suspicion with margarito back when his neck was twice as big he has fell off the cliff. suspicious yes guilty who knows

Comment

• Originally posted by The904star View Post
            If the 2 month testing was so useless, why didn't pac agree to it? I see people in here saying "well he never tested positive so he must be clean" he never tested positive because he refused testing. He's never tested negative either. See how that works? I don't know if he ever used or not and that's the way they wanted it. Team pac and them would rather people assume he is dirty rather than KNOW he was clean. If they really cared they would have killed these rumors a long time ago. Say what u want but to this day they still have not agreed to testing. They said they agreed on tv but that's it. Before the Mosley fight, roach admitted they never agreed. If they wanted to prove that they did agree to it for Floyd, they would have tested in at least one of his following fights. But instead, they did what lance Armstrong, Marion jones, and Shane Mosley did... They sued for defamation. Those three were all proven to be liars.

If Marquez did use against pacman, it was the smartest thing he could do. Anyone who fights PAC knows for a fact they will never be tested. It's a free pass to do whatever u want.
            Obviously you have no clue at all. Did you know GBP and Floyd kneeled to Pacquaio, paid him for the damages they caused, apologized publicly and said Pacquaio is a pure clean fighter not on PED? And you know this was happened right after the rumors came out from drug testing community that coward was PED tested positive on 3 occasions but covered up by GBP and USADA just like what they did to Morales. Smell fishy isn't it?
            Last edited by straightleft; 03-30-2013, 11:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FELiX STURM View Post
              Are you pulling the information you have out of your arse?? Floyd did the test during the training when he was fighting mosley..so did mosley..they did the random tests trough out the training camp.
              Do your homework kid. You are way too far of understanding what is the real Olympic testing means vs Floyd 2 months test.
              Last edited by straightleft; 03-30-2013, 11:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                Your hero tested positive three times, homey. Testing is useless if other fighters get away with it. It's useless.
                false, all of floyd's test results are up for the viewing public you damn pac-tard....your hero won't even take the test......what about those emails pac sent to floyd? face it, your god is roided out fraud.

Comment

• fight of the year candidate on right now and ya'll are posting about this ****?

Comment

• Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
                    false, all of floyd's test results are up for the viewing public you damn pac-tard....your hero won't even take the test......what about those emails pac sent to floyd? face it, your god is roided out fraud.
                    Rumors from a drug testing community Floyd was PED tested positive on 3 occasions but Floyd, USADA and GBP refused to reveal the detailed results and all the important documents regarding about the tests when Pacquaio lawyers asked for it. They rather kneel to Pacquaio, paid the damages they caused, declared him a pure clean fighter not on PEDs. Why? hmmmnnn. Those test results you talked about even a child can be easily made up that by himself.

You want the truth? USADA and GBP recently tried to hide Morales PED positive test result. They were caught because someone leaked the information from this the same drug testing community.

Take note, these drug testing community who leaked the info about Morales and Floyd PED positive results, PED testing organization (USADA) and boxing promoter (GBP) are the same PED testing organization and boxing promoter Floyd and Morales used on their recent fights. Just a coincidence?

What about Floyd regular visit to his long time friend PED TRT clinic? Most probably they don't do any PED TRT session there but rather playing their balls. LMAO
                    Last edited by straightleft; 03-31-2013, 02:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X