Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fight would you be more excited for? Donaire vs Mares or Martinez vs Golovkin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which fight would you be more excited for? Donaire vs Mares or Martinez vs Golovkin?

If you could only choose one of these fights to be made in 2013 or if they were both on @ the same time which one would you watch live?
    Sergio Martinez vs. Gennady Golovkin
    62.86%
    Nonito Donaire vs. Abner Mares
    37.14%

sergio/golovkin is better donaire would smoke mares

Comment

my avatar tells which fight i would rather watch

Comment

am i the only one that thinks donaire handles mares pretty easily? im still failing to see why mares is so special. dont get me wrong, hes good, but donaire is light years better...at everything

anyway martinez-ggg def more exciting!

Comment

I think both Sergio and Donaire win those fights easily.

Comment

the Mares fight bc Mexican boxers > filipino boxers

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
              I think both Sergio and Donaire win those fights easily.
              I really think GGG would give Sergio all kind of problems and eventually take him out, but of course there is no proof for this as GGG hasn't fought top class opposition as yet.

If I could I would bet on GGG to become next boxing megastar. He is full package and he's exciting. Among all rising fighters I am most excited for him.

Comment

I have to go with Martinez-Golovkin bc I think this fight would be much more competitive. I agree with the poster above Donaire handles Mares bc he is just on another skill level but it would be exciting.

Comment

Donaire-Mares..... Martinez-Golovkin I don't think would be all that close due to the boxing skills and movement of Martinez.... I think it would be competitive for awhile but clear in favor of Martinez

Comment

I would say Donaire Mares because that is the bigger fight and the winner is on to fairly big things in the low weight classes.

Martinez-Golovkin is a very nice fight also, but I doubt it makes the winner a bankable star.

Based on purely which is the better fight without thinking about where it leads, I couldn't pick they should both be top-shelf contests. I could see Donaire eating up Mares but by the same token I could see Golovkin smashing Martinez but I think the guys involved are all close enough to at least make it a quality fight before such a scenario really took hold.

Comment

Working...
                    X