Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2015, 02:19 PM #31
Pretty Boy32 Pretty Boy32 is offline
Owning Pacfans all day
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 15,421
Quoted: 597 Post(s)
Rep Power: 182
Pretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 3,020,973,620,947,499,520.00
Bank: 10,000,000,000,000,000,905,969,664.00
Total Points: 10,000,003,020,973,621,309,865,984.00
No Message - R E A S O N No Message - R E A S O N No Message - R E A S O N No Message - R E A S O N No Message - R E A S O N 
No Message - R E A S O N No Message - R E A S O N No Message - R E A S O N No Message - R E A S O N Fattin up your gifts Fam - The Gully Gad 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest Happy holiday f@g! - led* No Message - RwK No Message - RwK 
Since you got no di.ck last night,here's a hotdog! - HughJass For the epic thread fail lol.This will make you happy. - HughJass Happy New Year!! All the best for 2016!! - Pretty Boy1 thanks for the fap material - Santa_ One of the GOAT posters - JK1700 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Grand Champ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Schism Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Kevin Jesus Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - killakali 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Artur Kyshenko Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 Autism - D.I.E.S.E.L 
Default

Has anyones opinion changed since? Interested to know considering he is being lined up to fight GGG
Pretty Boy32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-17-2015, 02:30 PM #32
Heavyfist Heavyfist is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 1,124
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Rep Power: 6
Heavyfist has much to be proud ofHeavyfist has much to be proud ofHeavyfist has much to be proud ofHeavyfist has much to be proud ofHeavyfist has much to be proud ofHeavyfist has much to be proud ofHeavyfist has much to be proud ofHeavyfist has much to be proud of
Points: 100,060,153.94
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,060,153.94
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
Has anyones opinion changed since? Interested to know considering he is being lined up to fight GGG
LMAO, they aren't being lined up to fight. Canelo is ducking the fug out of GGG. It's been, " when the time is right" or "sometime in the future" and " Canelo ducks no man", nonsense for ages now.

Canelo is the lynchpin of GB. No way in HELL, no fugging way at all, does Oscar let his cash cow enter in the ring and get stomped.

Canelo has fought mostly Welterweights, and even now he keeps fighting above 154, but only fights 154 fighters, making them come up.

Many fighters would appear to have amazing chins, if they only fought fighters from the division below, or if in the same dvision only featherfisted opponents.

I mean people are seriously saying he has a good chin because look at how he absorbed shots from Mosley? LOL, yea I wonder why a 40 year old lightweight wasn't able to rock him?

Look Canelo is scared of GGG. He'd be stupid not to be. But like all other Mexican fighters, they won't be quite, they'll just make dumb excuses while claiming they NEVER ever duck anybody. Just keep quiet Canelo. Don't mention GGG. Everytime you do, everyone is reminded how afraid you are.
Heavyfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 02:47 PM #33
PeasantCrusha PeasantCrusha is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Licensed Peasant Advocate. Dr. Pezante
Posts: 3,214
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
Rep Power: 11
PeasantCrusha has a reputation beyond reputePeasantCrusha has a reputation beyond reputePeasantCrusha has a reputation beyond reputePeasantCrusha has a reputation beyond reputePeasantCrusha has a reputation beyond reputePeasantCrusha has a reputation beyond reputePeasantCrusha has a reputation beyond reputePeasantCrusha has a reputation beyond reputePeasantCrusha has a reputation beyond reputePeasantCrusha has a reputation beyond reputePeasantCrusha has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,000,000,100,194,145.12
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,100,194,145.12
owning everyone left and right - Beercules hyacinths daddy - jazluvr cheers - PR13 To friendship! - Agent Mulder No Message - Y0@NN 
Keeping Cotto heaters honest all day all night! - Da Boxer No Message - -jose- For keeping the peasants in line. They don't like blacks either. - mrdogtown1975 stay crushin them peasants! - Sup 
Send a message via AIM to PeasantCrusha Send a message via Skype™ to PeasantCrusha
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalypto View Post
Idk man shane did land great shots on alvarez but didnt seem to faze him.
Yeah, a "shot" doe and "shopworn doe" Shane. Perspective.
PeasantCrusha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 02:57 PM #34
sparkman0811 sparkman0811 is offline
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 976
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
Rep Power: 12
sparkman0811 has a reputation beyond reputesparkman0811 has a reputation beyond reputesparkman0811 has a reputation beyond reputesparkman0811 has a reputation beyond reputesparkman0811 has a reputation beyond reputesparkman0811 has a reputation beyond reputesparkman0811 has a reputation beyond reputesparkman0811 has a reputation beyond reputesparkman0811 has a reputation beyond reputesparkman0811 has a reputation beyond reputesparkman0811 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 11,001,135,514.40
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,001,135,514.40
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavyfist View Post
LMAO, they aren't being lined up to fight. Canelo is ducking the fug out of GGG. It's been, " when the time is right" or "sometime in the future" and " Canelo ducks no man", nonsense for ages now.

Canelo is the lynchpin of GB. No way in HELL, no fugging way at all, does Oscar let his cash cow enter in the ring and get stomped.

Canelo has fought mostly Welterweights, and even now he keeps fighting above 154, but only fights 154 fighters, making them come up.

Many fighters would appear to have amazing chins, if they only fought fighters from the division below, or if in the same dvision only featherfisted opponents.

I mean people are seriously saying he has a good chin because look at how he absorbed shots from Mosley? LOL, yea I wonder why a 40 year old lightweight wasn't able to rock him?

Look Canelo is scared of GGG. He'd be stupid not to be. But like all other Mexican fighters, they won't be quite, they'll just make dumb excuses while claiming they NEVER ever duck anybody. Just keep quiet Canelo. Don't mention GGG. Everytime you do, everyone is reminded how afraid you are.
Making 154 fighters come up? To 155? You guys do realize non-title fights usually get fought +1-2 lbs above the weight limit right? So, then what's the problem? It's not like he's draining fighters, making them come up 1 lb. And how the f*ck is he ducking GGG if he's never even fought at true middleweight before?
sparkman0811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 03:11 PM #35
icha icha is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 6,057
Quoted: 1964 Post(s)
Rep Power: 17
icha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,905.02
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,905.02
WAR Canelo - Booty Dew WarNelo - Dinamita 03 yo invito!! - KO MX Thanks for sharing...ESPN Deportes article - -jose- Lara fans got owned lol - Bardock 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkman0811 View Post
Making 154 fighters come up? To 155? You guys do realize non-title fights usually get fought +1-2 lbs above the weight limit right? So, then what's the problem? It's not like he's draining fighters, making them come up 1 lb. And how the f*ck is he ducking GGG if he's never even fought at true middleweight before?
half pound is all they need to hate...
icha is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
alvarez, chin, let's, saul, talk

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump


 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.