Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst Ref in recent memory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

voted for mora becuase of the outrageous amount of blatant and uncalled low blows

but joe cortez, given his body of work ****ing up fights like mayweather - ortiz maidana - khan, hatton - floyd, etc, deserves the most blame

the guy just plain sucks
    consistently

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Mora was the worst referee I've ever seen, by far. Whether he was biased, corrupt, or a blind moron, I don't know, but his performance was inexcusable.
      How about Alfredo Garcia?

Comment

Originally posted by trampstank View Post
        How about Alfredo Garcia?

i was waiting for this one

the airich and williams fight gets my vote i'd say

dos puntos!

that was also a terrific scrap
        just terrific. what a dust up. man can williams take and give punishment

Comment

IN comparison to a real 'bad' refereeing job, Cooper doesn't even make the top 50 list. He took points off for actual infractions, and for one fighter completely disregarding any warnings and point deductions. He would have been doing a worse job if he didn't take any points off. The only thing he made a mess of was the KD call in the first round.

You kids are still just crying cause your fighter lost, not because of a bad ref. Go watch some real bad ref jobs and maybe you'll realise why some people are calling you all ****ing tools.

Comment

Mora, one of the few times I got angry while watching a boxing fight.

Hope he got a nice big bag of cash for that, because that is the only way I can explain his performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
              bute got up in time, i don't see why it's even there lol
              Except for the fact Wright chewed up the remaining crucial seconds of the fight by pretending to send Andrade into the opposite neutral corner?

Mora takes this due to the sheer number of low-blows he didn't call, well above double digits if someone has the time to count.

Comment

Originally posted by IRISH LULLABY View Post
                Except for the fact Wright chewed up the remaining crucial seconds of the fight by pretending to send Andrade into the opposite neutral corner?

Mora takes this due to the sheer number of low-blows he didn't call, well above double digits if someone has the time to count.

not to mention he was leaning like a drunk on the ropes after ten seconds

you pick the count up from the official knockdown timekeeper
                and then you count at a one second pace to ten

by my count its about 14 seconds until he stops leaning on the ropes
                thats a knockout

bute has a knockout loss to andrade

Comment

This ref deserves to be in there, even worst that Mora.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddy Brenner View Post
                    Who did the worst job refereeing in recent memory?

Criteria:

Lost control of the fight
                    Injected himself into the fight unnecessarily
                    Blatantly favored one fighter over the other
                    May I ask why you voted for Joe Cooper?

Comment

Cortez is the P4P king now, even if he doesn't win on single performance.

Comment

Working...
                      X