Not trying to come off as arrogant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tehMatrix View Post
    you come across as gay to me,
    "i have ladies falling all over me askin if they can suck my balls, i just say nah tho, im too much man, infact, i would'nt mind a bit more man, if u know what i mean *wink*"

that's how u come across as to me
    Why are you calling me gay? I've never been, nor will I ever be attracted to the same sex. I have nothing against ****sexuals but I think it's gross for 2 guys to fondle each other.

Comment

This is all amateur stuff........

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd Gates View Post
        But,

Im quite good with the ladies. Everytime I go to the strip club the strippers try to give me lap dances. When they walk by me they smile and say "hey sexy how about we go to the vip?" But I just smile in a friendly yet firm way and say no thanks because I got too much class to be messing around with random girls.

Also on facebook I always get requests from models asking me to join them on webcam because they think im good looking. Any of you guys out there get alot of girls like I do?
        Sucker..... Tell the dancers that you have no money and see how many come up to you after word gets around. Same thing with the webcam girls.............Rockin'

Comment

Great sharing. Nice.

Comment

I'm like a pretty boy version of the Rock with the same height and build of Roy Jones. Girls never say no to me unless they are racist.. I got my first blowy when I was 13, Keep up.
            Last edited by Golden; 09-18-2013, 04:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden View Post
              I'm like a pretty boy version of the Rock with the same height and build of Roy Jones. Girls never say no to me unless they are racist.. I got my first blowy when I was 13, Keep up.
              Can't tell if you are joking but it's funny either way.

Comment

This was one of the few copycat accounts of me someone else made. I was honored, really.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing_pundit85 View Post
                  Can't tell if you are joking but it's funny either way.
                  http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=610462 just to clear that up.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged.
                    But,

Im quite good with the ladies. Everytime I go to the strip club the strippers try to give me lap dances. When they walk by me they smile and say "hey sexy how about we go to the vip?" But I just smile in a friendly yet firm way and say no thanks because I got too much class to be messing around with random girls.

Also on facebook I always get requests from models asking me to join them on webcam because they think im good looking. Any of you guys out there get alot of girls like I do?
                    lmao typical guido ass mofuuuucka hahahahaha

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
                      lmao typical guido ass mofuuuucka hahahahaha

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                      Hey chicken strip breath.. You realize that the thread starter isnt me dont you?

Comment

Working...
                      X