No announcement yet.

I lol'd at the site of Cotto and Hatton right after their fight with PAC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
    Not Pacquiao...he just say he'll do his best.
    didnt he say he'd knock out Mayweather?

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
      Not Pacquiao...he just say he'll do his best.
      yeah he says that to the cameras but you can beat your last dollar that between roach and his camp he says he's gonna smash his opponents

Comment

Originally posted by ma51f View Post
        didnt he say he'd knock out Mayweather?
        Mayweather is a different case. Im sure PAC will give him twice the beating he normally does his opponent

Comment

Originally posted by barafranca View Post
          Serves them right foro arrogantly predicting their own victory before the fight. Few hours from now would be no different. I will also lol at the site of Clottey with blood all over his face.

Floyd knew what he was doing when he ducked PAC.
          Wow, are you going to be ringside tonight? I'll look out for you having a good laugh then brother.

Oh, wait. Sorry. You meant "sight". You just can't spell for ****. I see. Sorry.

Comment

I think what makes me LOL even more is that ever since his beheading at the hands of Pac Ricky still claims he was winning round 2 by a country mile.

Comment

You Lol'd because guys who are confident in themselves decided to step in there and fight the world's best fighter? Meanwhile you're sitting in front of your 19" TV with a bottle of jergens waiting for Pacquiao to make his entrance?

Comment

They lol'd to the bank while you sat at your computer.

Comment

It's called hyping the fight you ******ed *******. Ricky has already gone on record and said that he knew he was going to lose that fight.
                  Please leave this place already. Nobody want's you people here. We get it, you like Pacquiao, but is he really the only thing that matters in your life?

Comment

Originally posted by -Rabbit Punch- View Post
                    You Lol'd because guys who are confident in themselves decided to step in there and fight the world's best fighter? Meanwhile you're sitting in front of your 19" TV with a bottle of jergens waiting for Pacquiao to make his entrance?
                    I can't understand you at all *****. one more time please

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanMauler View Post
                      I
                      Please leave this place already. Nobody want's you people here.

Reported for racism

Comment

Working...
                      X