Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juan Manuel Marquez -vs- Timothy Bradley (140) Unofficial Poll!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
    Bradley is too fast for JMM, he also applies smart pressure, he knows when and how to apply pressure without leaving holes, unless he is fighting a sneaky puncher like Holt who happens to be one of, if not the quickest fighter around today.
    Even Holt didn't land many punches on Bradley as well.

I think Marquez is a better counterpuncher than Holt but he doesn't have the size that Holt has.

Marquez is a natural 130lber, He doesn't belong any higher than 135.

Comment

Bradley by easy decision. He is too active, too big, and has too big an athletic advantage.

Comment

JMM ain't nothing without Pacman, for some odd reason JMM gave Pacman problems but I think Pacman has gotten much better and would also stop JMM now. I think JMM should retire he is starting to show his age in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Precision View Post
          Even Holt didn't land many punches on Bradley as well.

I think Marquez is a better counterpuncher than Holt but he doesn't have the size that Holt has.

Marquez is a natural 130lber, He doesn't belong any higher than 135.
          Yep, when you watch the Witter fight that is a perfect example of Bradley not going crazy and leaving himself open, even though he is in total control, he knew Witter was a banger, he knew Witter was a counter puncher so why give him opportunities he does not have by forcing the issue.

That fight was not even as close as the scorecards suggested imo.

Comment

I know there's some bad visions in our head because of what happened with Floyd, but Marquez is still a great fighter.

That being said, I think Bradley is top notch and I would favor him to beat Marquez at 140.

Comment

bradley is too hungry right now...but it would be a hell of a battle...bradley UD...

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                Yep, when you watch the Witter fight that is a perfect example of Bradley not going crazy and leaving himself open, even though he is in total control, he knew Witter was a banger, he knew Witter was a counter puncher so why give him opportunities he does not have by forcing the issue.

That fight was not even as close as the scorecards suggested imo.
                Bradley clearly won the Witter fight.

I have no idea how that judge scored for Witter.

Comment

bradley is not as big as floyd.... jmm would edge it out

Comment

Marquez is a top 5 fighter but he just doesn't belong anywhere above 135. I don't even like him fighting at 135 even though he beat Diaz/Casamayor

Comment

JMM should fight at 135 lbs MAX

at 135 lbs BABY bull diaz is punching him at WILL until the FAT diaz GAS out

he's just TOO slow at WW he's punches no longer have the STING on it IMHO

the only REASON JMM is fighting at WW coz he's chasing PAC

He just couldn't DO IT at WW

Comment

Working...
                      X