Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you believe in jesus? and going to heaven when you pass on?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
    I don't care if any of you believe in God, follow orthodox religion, don't believe in god and or are an Atheist. Just please save the ridiculous, whiny comments about religion, on both sides. The people constantly posting blasphemous crap just to let everybody who already knows you're Anti Christian.....know that you're like the biggest Anti Christian just stop it.

And the people like Lady Fan constantly making threads baiting them with simple voodoo logic should seriously stop also.
    Co sign!!!! Green k my man.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      But at least they have jobs.
      Yeah, dorky jobs.

Comment

Me I beleive .Watch this for a laugh

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
          Yeah, dorky jobs.
          Better than signing on like worthless dole scum.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Italian View Post
            Do I believe in Jesus personally? yes. While im not a hardcore church goer...or a strict follower of the bible i do have beliefs and am far from considering myself an atheist or anything like that.

infact (since i wasnt at birth) im looking to be baptised when i get married. my parents explained to me that when i was born they didnt want to pre-determine for me what religon (if any) i'd fall into cuz they were both baptised at birth but didnt want to do it to me.

basically they wanted me to just have my own thoughts and opinions.

but what im about to say doesnt have everything to do with jesus and heaven exactly...

it seems to me (the TS) you're wondering about an afterlife so to speak. and i think despite any beliefs in religon (any of them no matter if its muslim, buddist, catholic, or even NONE, etc.) there is some sort of future after your body dies.

there are things that cannot be explained and while no one knows FOR SURE what happens beyond death of the physical form (cuz no one came back from the dead to tell us what happens obviously haha) i believe you're soul goes somewhere else.

im not trying to get all paranormal on you all and talk like a nut but the paranormal is an example. while i've never been some nut who believes in casper and such im saying there is significant proof of the dead living among us in spirit of some sort.

so for that to happen dont you think the soul of that person is the cause?

true a lot of it is hoaxes in such but there is SOMETHING out there. obviously i cant tell you what that something is but in death we all go somewhere and our soul lives on.

or at least thats my take and small example for you.

so as i said its my take on it...so please keep the bashing to yourselves if you got nothing good to say.
            Not gonna bash you. But why be a cafeteria-christian or cafeteria-(insert any religion here) just because you believe/have faith in souls and afterlife? Why not just believe in all of that without being part of any religion.

Either be a strict follower of your religion if you think that it's the way to go, regarding your "soul" OR don't follow one at all. Half-assing aka being a cafeteria-christian seems like a waiste of time just for the sake of tradition.

Comment

i got out of my car today while stopped at a stop light and moved a large rock from the lane next to me so no one would hit it and ruin their day...that warm feeling deep down inside....heaven or not im happy with that.

Comment

the big bang it was all the matter in the universe compressed into the size of an atom and it then rapidly expanded and cooled.
                the fusion of hydrogen in the core of a star to make heilum and the fuision of helium to make heavier elements such as iorn and calcium so when the star colapses it scatters the elements over the cosmos and sooner or later carbon will make single cell life that will evolve its just chance that our planet is in the perfect spot and has liquid water

Comment

I'm going to heav0n, bitches.

Comment

Truth is I would be ashamed to say anything different because i'm a catholic and proud of my religion.I've not been to church in years tho but i'm seriously thinking about going sometime in the near future.

Comment

Working...
                    X