Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diaz-Marquez tactical or war?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Marquez has about 10 more years of experience over Diaz...that can't hurt him.

Comment

It'll be a bit of both.

Comment

Originally posted by 123tyson123 View Post
        i think marquez will make this tactical and box circles around diaz. UD for Manuel marquez.
        I still cant see who will win the fight. Maybe I am the only one that believes youth off sets experience. But this is definitely one of those fights, where styles make the match.

Comment

I really think it's going to be a war for the first half. Then Marquez is going to counter him through last half of the fight.

Comment

The ring general will be Marquez, mark my words!

Diaz has been bulied before by a vet(campbell) And in my honest opinion I think Marquez is way better than Nate Campbell. Diaz will give a good effort but I see Marquez comin out on top in this tactical war. Marquez by UD

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post

Diaz has been bulied before by a vet(campbell) And in my honest opinion I think Marquez is way better than Nate Campbell. Diaz will give a good effort but I see Marquez comin out on top in this tactical war. Marquez by UD
              Is Rocky Marciano your favorite all time fighter

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post

UD? no i dont think so man...if anything I see a SD. neither fighter here is a chump. Alot of people believed Katsidis would K.O Diaz and what happened? Diaz completely outclassed Katsidis, that kinda suurprised me I didnt think Diaz was ready for a guy like katsidis, i thought he was too young.

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
                  Is Rocky Marciano your favorite all time fighter
                  One of the few best that ever lived!

Comment

and boy let me tell you I just can't wait until feb 28 we gon see somethin special that night either marquez seals the deal, or there will be a new star born that very night.

Comment

Originally posted by FasTHarD View Post

Marquez first win in the LW division is overrated. Casamayor was past it and he still gave Marquez a hard time doing what he does best, Marquez never dominate at that fight before Casa was KO'd...

I got Diaz by SD or UD...
                      i love how Pac fans love to discredit Marquez's wins but see nothing wrong in the fights Pac has had against Diaz and DLH.

Comment

Working...
                      X