No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
    So right now you guys think Yudel Johnson is a C+ or C- 154lb fighter?

He should match with the Delvin Rodriguez's and Joakim Alcine's of the division?
    C. Jhonson's defense went to shit tonight. Kept eating hard shots from Gonzalez in order to compensate for a more offensive style.

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
      Gotta give Yudel credit for trying, man. It's not his style. Loved the chin he showed tonight. He's been on ESPN before, he'll be on again.
      Great chin and determination, but ate too many shots for my liking.

Jhonson threw his defense out the window as the aggressor and put this Gonzalez guy down multiple times and the yet "fans" at home (according to ESPN) still had him behind on the cards. Amazing.

Comment

• Is this worth watching on my dvr?

Comment

• Buuuump

Redkach vs Gulyakevich tonight.

9pm EST

Comment

• And it's on!

Comment

• Interesting to see how Errol Spence looks with the step up in comp

Comment

• Young looked so crap... I mean really crap

Comment

• Nobody was robbed,Teddy needs to come down..I make no bones about him feeling Prov won the fight..To call that fight a robbery tho,I think it's time for Teddy to hang um up..

Comment

• Oh Damn.

Ramsey Luna.

He had probably the best 4 round fight I ever seen against another Luna on FNF's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                      Nobody was robbed,Teddy needs to come down..I make no bones about him feeling Prov won the fight..To call that fight a robbery tho,I think it's time for Teddy to hang um up..
                      Teddy don't know schit about boxing. He is basically saying, if you don't punch hard, you should never win a fight, lol...OK Teddy. I think it's time for Teddy's night cap because he seems a little more off than usual, he needs something to settle him down.

Comment

Working...
                      X