Originally posted by Sgt Rock View Post
      That is pretty bad. Is that Macca?
      Who? Macca?

Comment

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
        Who? Macca?
        Enzo Maccarinelli?

Comment

That's Mark Coleman, the first UFC Heavyweight champ. He's one of the first guys who showed that a wrestler can dominate in MMA. He's the godfather of ground and pound. Unfortunately, he did a lot of great things when no one was watching.

That's a sad pic. Coleman always talks about his daughters and dedicates every fight to them. Too bad Couture kicked his ass in February and was cut by the UFC. He's 45, btw.

Comment

Coleman highlights:

Coleman comedy, lol (**** is way too funny):

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
              That's Mark Coleman, the first UFC Heavyweight champ. He's one of the first guys who showed that a wrestler can dominate in MMA. He's the godfather of ground and pound. Unfortunately, he did a lot of great things when no one was watching.

That's a sad pic. Coleman always talks about his daughters and dedicates every fight to them. Too bad Couture kicked his ass in February and was cut by the UFC. He's 45, btw.
              Ok i see. Really bad thing to show his kids though. Fukin shocking, i wouldn't do that to my kids.

Comment

i would ban my family from watching my fights if i'm a fighter..

true story

Comment

Enzo Maccarinelli?
                  Ahhh, yea as the other poster said, that's Coleman.

Comment

Ok i see. Really bad thing to show his kids though. Fukin shocking, i wouldn't do that to my kids.
                    Hopefully Cotto learned his lesson. He should have learned the first time when HBO cameras zoomed in on his wife holding his son while they were crying after the Margarito fight. But he brings his family again to the Pac fight and his wife and kids end up leaving after round 8 or 9.

Comment

Working...
                    X