Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How badly is the shape of Mexican boxing if Bumnelo is the best they have?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How bad is the shape of Pac's head now post HBO roids syndrome?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Next time i go to Mexico to visit my family join me..
      Well hit Romaza, & a few gyms in TJ, my sis lives in Guadalajara

Mexican boxing is more stable than fiat currency.
      I meant that the fact that they have bumnelo as their number one guy. Definitely not questioning the work ethic. But im down to go to tj though and visit cawela (i think thats how its spelled) lol

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
        I meant that the fact that they have bumnelo as their number one guy. Definitely not questioning the work ethic. But im down to go to tj though and visit cawela (i think thats how its spelled) lol
        I hate Canelo. Your balls will be drained in TJ.
        **** Canelo.
        Peace

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          I hate Canelo. Your balls will be drained in TJ.
          **** Canelo.
          Peace
          lmao one of the best eccentric posters on here Z

Comment

Canelo is one of the top fighters of the world. His has skills are undeniable.

Comment

lmao the poll options tho

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                lmao the poll options tho
                Green K sent. Glad you have a sense of humor about it

Comment

Obviously not the greatest(he is much better though than the kind of tin cans like Lubin who people push around here) but hes not the best. Head to head, you can see how a guy like Estrada is better than him. Thats not including the mexican-americans. The gulf in class between Canelo and Mikey Garcia is even more profound.

Casual mexican fans(media also) push him more than others due to him being more representative of what they want in general. They like their novela protagonist to look like they are from Germany, same goes for their fighters. Most mexicans dont fit that mold, especially fighters. So they'll just get ignored.

Comment

Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
                    Obviously not the greatest(he is much better though than the kind of tin cans like Lubin who people push around here) but hes not the best. Head to head, you can see how a guy like Estrada is better than him. Thats not including the mexican-americans. The gulf in class between Canelo and Mikey Garcia is even more profound.

Casual mexican fans(media also) push him more than others due to him being more representative of what they want in general. They like their novela protagonist to look like they are from Germany, same goes for their fighters. Most mexicans dont fit that mold, especially fighters. So they'll just get ignored.
                    That was well thought out. As expected from a serious boxing fan. I think canelo is starting to lose fan interest though. Alot of people did not like the way he fought against ggg. He fought like lara did with him but ggg didnt fight as weak as ginger did with lara

Comment

People is ignorant.

I'm the most expert about mexican boxing in this forum, and I live in my country.

The fact is that the most of the fans are ignorants about boxing, the majority of the people in Mexico likes much more the soccer, and they dont know shi.t about boxing, except with Chavez Jr, Canelo and Marquez.

Because there is not a great interest for boxing like others decades (60's, 70's, 80's, 90's).

Normal people does not have idea of who is Estrada, Berchelt, Mikey Garcia, Luis Nery, Ramirez, etc.

Those guys only are famous in his own city or state. But Mexico is a giant country with 120 millions of population and 32 states, so...

Thats the reason why mexicans fighters have to go to Japan, Thailand, Argentina, Puerto Rico, U.S.A, U.K to fight with the others champs.

Because the money and support are not much, are not stronger than other countries.

But talking aboubt quality.

Mexico and U.S.A are the fu.ckin kings of boxing, HISTORICALLY.
                      Last edited by Mexican_Puppet; 11-05-2017, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X