Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux Training Like a Warrior For Lomachenko, Says Coach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
    Loma is bigger, younger, and more active.
    That was a gay comment, unless you are a girl.

Comment

This should be a great fight. Now I hope Rigondeaux doesn't get robbed if he out performs loma cuz it is espn & bob arum we are dealing with here.......

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy 23 View Post
        If Rigo wins that will be one of the greatest thing in boxing history.I'm tired of Lomachenko fanboys.
        don't we love boxing these days?

there should be no hate towards boxers. rather let fan boys fight each other.
        Last edited by Ogecca MaMa; 10-30-2017, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Gonna be a great fight!

Rigo has the speed, power, defense, reflexes and ring IQ to defuse the offensive combo punching and feet shuffling dynamo Loma!

Will be interesting to see how Loma takes away that lead left hand or the the decoy for the right hook to the body!

Remember people, Loma must destroy him and will be coming forward, equals lots of opportunities for counters for Rigo!

Is Rigos backfoot game better than Loma's front foot game?

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            This should be a great fight. Now I hope Rigondeaux doesn't get robbed if he out performs loma cuz it is espn & bob arum we are dealing with here.......
            If he schools Loma 10-2 or 9-3 he will be robbed!

He must knockout Lomachenko,him and his team knows it!

Only way he don't get robbed is if he outclasses him 12-0 which is very unlikely and would be very surprising!

Rigo doesn't need to come forward just set up Loma with hard counters off the backfoot and make him move with you and instead of you moving with him!

Comment

Rigondeaux's work rate is too low to compete with Lomachenko. He'll have to land hard shots every time and I don't see him connecting enough to win. It will be good fight to see how each fighter address their strengths and weaknesses.

Comment

Watch how Rigo stops lomas output just by standing right in front of him

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  And what promotor- corporate broadcasting service could "we" be dealing with where theres a guaranteed right decision?

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
                    don't we love boxing these days?

there should be no hate towards boxers. rather let fan boys fight each other.
                    Yep lol. This is why boxing in the U.S. isnt popular while its thriving all over the rest of the world

Comment

Rigo by tko , left to the body ...
                      Put your money on it ....

Hit and not be hit

Comment

Working...
                      X