Charlamagne Tha God asks Oscar De La Hoya about the fishnets photos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
    No they don't.
    So they 10+ cats from the hood I know are lying?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      It was only a bad time because they got leaked. He looked like he was enjoying himself in the photos.
      Exactly he looked like he was having hella fun in those pics. Not to mention there was about 30 of them. Oscar is so fake he should just admit these things but he's still trying to keep his "Golden Boy" image or what's left of it anyway. Another thing that stands out is how old he looks. He's aged a ton in the last few years. I guess drugs/alcohol do that to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
        No they don't.

Casuals(whites) and Latinos made him rich.

You really think black people are going to buy this fight? Lol
        Floyd left Top Rank because he felt Bob wasn't capitalizing on the urban market which he felt was his core audience. Floyd remade his image to resemble a rap video. Who attend his fights? Rappers, black athletes, blacks in entertainment. I have a cousin who has only been to two live boxing events in his life. Mayweather vs. Pacquiao and Mayweather vs. McGregor. Black people are his core audience who elevated him to the status to big enough to crossover. That blueprint has been repeated over and over by black athletes and musicians. Look at the Berto fight. A fight everyone said was bad and he still had a higher gate than Canelo vs. Khan and only did $563,000 less than Canelo's highest gate, sans Floyd, (vs. Chavez Jr) despite selling 5,000 less tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
          So they 10+ cats from the hood I know are lying?
          No they aren't lying. All my friends that casually follow boxing and know about this fight are picking GGG. Even the guy that asked Oscar the question is a GGG fan. That Death Adder person doesn't know any black people and probably lives in a place where he can go months without seeing a black person.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
            i know what youre talking about but cant remember who.. and he didnt say anything crazy to birdmans face about him kissing men

hell never ask gucci or jay z etc stuff like this
            Oh ok yeah. But birdman only gave them a 2 min interview lol

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
              Rofl, Charlamagne Tha God is ruthless. The man asks anything without care of who you are. Funny *****.

I listen to them every morning on my way to work.
              Not with everyone. He curls up in a ball with some. It was mentioned already but Gucci Mane was one of them.

He probably sees DLH's personality as soft which is why he asked. And DLH is not the type of guy who will stand up and get mad in an interview, despite him being a good boxer with good KO power in his day. Charlamagne knows who to ask these questions to and who to not.

He's even more savage when it's a woman. He really let's the verbal punches go on women. The difference between him interviewing Gucci and him interviewing women is actually pretty pathetic.
              Last edited by -Kev-; 09-07-2017, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Louie Armstrong is top 5 all time!

But it was a good interview and Oscar was composed (sober).

Comment

Lmao!!!! Oscars all embarassed, and nervous, he's squirming around in his chair, playing with the cup.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                    Lmao!!!! Oscars all embarassed, and nervous, he's squirming around in his chair, playing with the cup.
                    Lol, he grabbed the cup twice for no reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      Floyd left Top Rank because he felt Bob wasn't capitalizing on the urban market which he felt was his core audience. Floyd remade his image to resemble a rap video. Who attend his fights? Rappers, black athletes, blacks in entertainment. I have a cousin who has only been to two live boxing events in his life. Mayweather vs. Pacquiao and Mayweather vs. McGregor. Black people are his core audience who elevated him to the status to big enough to crossover. That blueprint has been repeated over and over by black athletes and musicians. Look at the Berto fight. A fight everyone said was bad and he still had a higher gate than Canelo vs. Khan and only did $563,000 less than Canelo's highest gate, sans Floyd, (vs. Chavez Jr) despite selling 5,000 less tickets.
                      Floyd left top rank because he knew he could make more and felt underpaid it has nothing to do with the urban market

Comment

Working...
                      X