Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terrance Crawford is the 1st fighter EVER to MOVE UP and win the WBC,WBA,IBF,WBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
    Let me know when Crawford fights someone as good as Canelo.
    Gamboa was also a p4p ranked fighter moving up just like Canelo...

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      Your blatant bias to black fighters it grotesque.
      You are the black version of Donald trump
      I just support fighters who dare to be great

Comment

Cool too bad he beat mediocre champs to accomplish that. His best win is Postol. He beat Gamboa who was clearly too small for the diVision. Who else did he beat? His resume is still very weak.

You rip GGG about his resume yet you have a hard on when talking about Crawford.

Btw I rank Crawford very highly unlike you who was not high on him when he was about to fight pac because u didnt want to give pac credit in case pac beat him. Be real bro
        Last edited by TRTboy; 08-20-2017, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
          Cool too bad he beat mediocre champs to accomplish that. His best win is Postol. His resume is still very weak.

You rip GGG about his resume yet you have a hard on when talking about Crawford.
          Crawford at 29 is a 2 weight lineal champion and the 1st undisputed champ since 2005....**** GGG got to to with Crawford?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
            Crawford at 29 is a 2 weight lineal champion and the 1st undisputed champ since 2005....**** GGG got to to with Crawford?
            Again who he beat doe? At 30 yrs old his best win is Postol. I brought up GGG to expose how much of a hypocrite you are.

Comment

Floyd moved up and beat the fighter who had all of that but he didnt accept all the belts so i guesss it doesnt count

Comment

Bud is pretty damn special!

Comment

Respect to Crawford! He EARNED his way to the top! Wasn't No Hype to the top or anything all he did was step whenever Arum Called him starting with the Prescott fight and the Buzz started from that fight and he was able to keep it going but just fighting whoever. Also he took Paycuts to fight in Nebraska I forgot which fight it was but he took a Paycut to fight in a bigger venue in Nebraska because Arum wanted a Smaller Venue assuming that he would struggle to sale tickets but Crawford proved him wrong.

So I have nothing but respect for the guy! But honestly you could see the special talent and natural abilities instantly even back when he had Long Dreads and I use to only see video clips of his fights on youtube.

Congrats to him and history making moment in dramatic and memorable fashion! Very Humble guy doesn't seem to care about all that extra stuff in boxing not even this "Big Star" "Big Draw" that fans are obsessed with. As long as he has Nebraska behind him I honestly don't think he cares about all that extra stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                    Gamboa was also a p4p ranked fighter moving up just like Canelo...
                    Canelo>Gamboa. Lineal at MW, only loss to Floyd. Cotto, Trout, Lara, Chavez, Mosley.. Higher p4p. Not busted for roids. Didn't start as a FW..

Like I said, let me know when Crawford fight's someone of Canelos character.

Comment

BTW Jacobs>Indongo. In terms of resume..

Quillin better win than any Indongo has.

Wright, Ndam, Lee.

Burns, Troyanovsky.

Come on now????

Comment

Working...
                      X