Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Sergey "The Klutcher" Holdalev do more than a head lock to stop inside fighting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tabaristio View Post
    Which did exist and how do I lose anything from watching two men that I don't personally know fighting? As stated, I don't care who won the fight between Ward and Kovalev. Not a fan of either. Doesn't change the fact that it's Andre Ward who is the CONSISTENT cheater.

Are you allowed to crouch over in the fetal position and stay there? LMAO. I guess not.

Take your lumps, son. You earned them. This was just the icing on the cake

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Are you allowed to crouch over in the fetal position and stay there? LMAO. I guess not.

Take your lumps, son. You earned them. This was just the icing on the cake
      OK! All of that doesn't change the fact that Andre Ward is a CONSISTENT cheater.

It also doesn't change the fact that I have had no interest in who won between Kovalev and Ward in their bouts.

Comment

OK! All of that doesn't change the fact that Andre Ward is a CONSISTENT cheater.

It also doesn't change the fact that I have had no interest in who won between Kovalev and Ward in their bouts.
        Riiiight. Just like you had no interest in correcting your error...though you googled the word and tried to justify it

Learn to take your L's. You'll be a better man for it...or whatever the **** you think you are. lol

Comment

Riiiight. Just like you had no interest in correcting your error...though you googled the word and tried to justify it

Learn to take your L's. You'll be a better man for it...or whatever the **** you think you are. lol
          I'll do whatever I please!

All of that doesn't change the fact that Andre Ward is a CONSISTENT cheater.

Comment

I'll do whatever I please!

LMAO. You sound like a little girl. From what I see, Andre Ward is a consistent BEATER of Sergey Kovalev

Comment

LMAO. You sound like a little girl. From what I see, Andre Ward is a consistent BEATER of Sergey Kovalev

Comment

Working...
              X