Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 03-27-2017, 02:24 PM #21
The Ugly American

Quoted: 4709 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,111,111,522,836.84
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxinghead530 View Post
The thing that keeps me from just selling it is that the body is in immaculate condition and it has the original motor. The interior is garbage but that can be redone. The major things are is getting the engine back to original working condition, redoing the interior and repainting the thing. But my heart wants to go big and put a brand new engine and restore into a fast badass Mustang. But in a way i want to also just restore it back to factory original.
Mine didn't have matching numbers. Two owners previous they had done something REALLY stupid that resulted in a cracked block. So it had a new block. The trans also was in such bad shape it needed a new one, so it didn't have matching numbers either.

So I did what I wanted on it, really. We put a Pony interior in it, aftermarket stereo, mag wheels with different sized tires (stock ones are like pizza cutters). We also put air shocks on the rear (NOT hydraulics). Those cars tend to 'sag', and with the tires on it the wheel wells scraped them on large bumps. The air shocks stopped that.
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
fun..., inspected., street, that's, time

User Tag List