• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
    We been asking the man to move up...so we cant complain now
    Depends who he fights if he moves up.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that decision is ultimately up to GGG. I doubt he's gonna move up after one more fight being so close to breaking Hopkins defense record. why would he leave history behind to go up to 168? it's virtually impossible that happens.

Abel can say what he wants. GGG decides what to do.

aside from Jacobs rematch I wouldn't say the MW division is "heating up". Charlo hasn't even established himself at the weight so how is he a threat. Canelo has also never fought at 160. Saunders is no threat he's just keeping a belt hostage.

at 168 you have Chavez Jr, Zurdo, Degale, Groves and the Dirrell brothers. it's certainly deeper than 160.

but GGG stays at MW long enough to break Hopkins defense record. that's three more fights. hopefully thats Saunders, Canelo and Jacobs II.

Comment

A Black junior middle says hes moving to 160, and all of a sudden, "the division is heating up".

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
          It could get awkward though. If you're one of the guys who has been criticizing Golovkin for not moving up, but now you're jumping on his back for maybe moving up as '160 is getting hot'. Then when he stays at 160 (which, let's face it..he will), then you won't any longer be able to complain about him not moving up anytime soon.
          Stay at 160 until he fights canelo and either charlo or jacobs rematch. Then he moves up. That's what we're saying. If he's not going to fight them of course he can move up. It will be an obvious duck depending on who he fights at 168.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            This topic is boring me now. Don't quote me again.
            Boring you?

Ha!

You've been boring us all with your GG hatred for how long now?

Seriously, you have deep psychological issues.

You need therapy.

You are obsessed with Gennady Golovkin.

How many ****ing threads have you made about the man?

I'll gladly not quote you again you sick ****.

Sort yourself out!

Comment

Working...
            X