• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my thread from 09 when i asked could bradley compete with pacman

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=293803

how times change

Nothing has changed like.

Comment

Not really, people in that thread are saying that Tim would be competitive..which is what people are saying now..

Comment

Seems like everyone sayin the same thing today that they were sayin back then man, dunno what ur point is.

Comment

Tim is going to be like a rabid dog, Pac is going to look to Roach for some help and Roach is just going to shake and tell him to let his hands go.

Comment

Bradley would've been KTFO in 09, he's getting KTFO next week unless Pac has lost his legs. HBO did a great job hyping him up, people picking him because from the few minutes of training footage. He's never had the style and ability to beat Pac.

Comment

Both have changed a lot in two years. If you could guarantee me Pacquiao from 2009 was walking into the ring this weekend, I'd tell you Bradley was f***ed.

Comment

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
                Not really, people in that thread are saying that Tim would be competitive..which is what people are saying now..
                ive seen alot of posts saying that bradley could ko pac thats how i sed how times change coz nobody in the thread back then sed pac was gonna get kod

Comment

Originally posted by mesher View Post
                  Seems like everyone sayin the same thing today that they were sayin back then man, dunno what ur point is.
                  my point is that nobody said that bradley had chance of koing pacman back then,alot of people now are saying that he actually could knock him out

Comment

Working...
                  X