No announcement yet.

Rebels storm Gaddafis palace and wear his cloths and jewlery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pcpc View Post
    shut the **** up you stupid ****, Dont tell me about North Africa, At the end of the day everything you know you have learned through you ****y biased news sources and go around shouting it out on here like you have first hand experience, you dont know **** about Arab politics and **** about Libya and whats going on there, all you know is the bull**** you have been fed through you TV. You talk about death squads yet do you know someone who has had this experience? have you seen it? NO you just heard or read about it from wherever. GTFO my thread.
    Your thread?????

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
      Your thread?????
      His sockpuppet NET claimed it on page 2 and it has to be difficult keeping track of all of his alts (and lies for that matter.)

Originally posted by NET View Post
      This thread is mine nao.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
        His sockpuppet NET claimed it on page 2 and it has to be difficult keeping track of all of his alts (and lies for that matter.)
        Do you actually believe these guys overthrowing the government in Lybia are"freedom fighters"? Do you honestly believe Lybia will be better off now? Do you honestly believe Nato is in Lybia for humanitarian reasons? Come on lookat the state of the rest of Africa. Relative to its fellow african countries Lybia has a great standard of living.

Libya**
        Last edited by ny123; 08-24-2011, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
          Your thread?????

He basically meant 'Comments thread for *title*'.

Just to say it in court-worthy language.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
            Do you actually believe these guys overthrowing the government in Lybia are"freedom fighters"? Do you honestly believe Lybia will be better off now? Do you honestly believe Nato is in Lybia for humanitarian reasons? Come on lookat the state of the rest of Africa. Relative to its fellow african countries Lybia has a great standard of living.
            NOPE.

Libya had

almost 100% Litiracy rate (best in Africa)
            very low un-employment (best in Africa)
            very cheap gasoline
            Free Healthcare (best in Africa)
            Free Schooling / University (way best in Africa)
            Equal rights for woman, they could walk around without a Burqa, they could drive a car, they could have jobs (best out of any Muslim country)
            Very little poverty
            Very little crime
            Were bitter enemies of Al-Qaeda and helped America capture them and help with the War against the terrorists.
            HATED Terrorists
            --------------------

But since Gaddaffi wanted to sell his oil in a GOLD standard and not USD they decided to take him out, look it up. He was making a currency that was made out of GOLD so his citizens had something in their hands that wouldnt depreciate, this troubled America and the Zionists.

So what did they do? They armed a bunch of villagers and farmers with weapons and gave them free reign to take over the country with the help of NATO bombers with CIA hidden in the shadows.

I guess they havent learned from Afghanistan after they gave Osama US weapons and money to fight Russia, look how well that turned out.

Its a complete joke they are taking out Libya, it will become another chithole that will install some Muslim Extremist who will rule with an Iron fist but atleast he will sell oil cheaply to USA and UE (all in the USD).

I have a feeling that the USA will be "liberating" Libya in 20 years and will turn it into a Afghanistan/Iraq situation.

They did the same thing with Iraq, it was a great country where christians/jews/muslims lived together. They took out Hussain because "genocide" which meant that he killed his ENEMIES WHO TRIED TO BOMB HIS HOMETOWN.

You see, in America if you go to a foreign country and kill some villagers you are a Patriot.

But if you are a villager and some strange men from a diffirent country is coming into your house at 5am and you defend your family you are called a TERRORIST!

I wonder what wouldve happened in USA if 3000 people started running around with AK-47's trying to kill all Government people to take it over?

In Lybia they are called "Freedom Rebels" who are trying to get rid of evil dictator!
            Last edited by Medved; 08-24-2011, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
              NOPE.

Libya had

very cheap gasoline
              Equal rights for woman, they could walk around without a Burqa, they could drive a car, they could have jobs (best out of any Muslim country)
              Very little poverty
              Very little crime
              Were bitter enemies of Al-Qaeda and helped America capture them and help with the War against the terrorists.
              HATED Terrorists
              --------------------

But since Gaddaffi wanted to sell his oil in a GOLD standard and not USD they decided to take him out, look it up. He was making a currency that was made out of GOLD so his citizens had something in their hands that wouldnt depreciate, this troubled America and the Zionists.

So what did they do? They armed a bunch of villagers and farmers with weapons and gave them free reign to take over the country with the help of NATO bombers with CIA hidden in the shadows.

I guess they havent learned from Afghanistan after they gave Osama US weapons and money to fight Russia, look how well that turned out.

Its a complete joke they are taking out Libya, it will become another chithole that will install some Muslim Extremist who will rule with an Iron fist but atleast he will sell oil cheaply to USA and UE (all in the USD).

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                NOPE.

Libya had

very cheap gasoline
                Very little poverty
                Very little crime
                HATED Terrorists
                --------------------

I have a feeling that the USA will be "liberating" Libya in 20 years and will turn it into a Afghanistan/Iraq situation.

They did the same thing with Iraq, it was a great country where christians/jews/muslims lived together. They took out Hussain because "genocide" which meant that he killed his ENEMIES WHO TRIED TO BOMB HIS HOMETOWN.

You see, in America if you go to a foreign country and kill some villagers you are a Patriot.

But if you are a villager and some strange men from a diffirent country is coming into your house at 5am and you defend your family you are called a TERRORIST!

I wonder what wouldve happened in USA if 3000 people started running around with AK-47's trying to kill all Government people to take it over?

In Lybia they are called "Freedom Rebels" who are trying to get rid of evil dictator!
                **** man. A lot of your posts leave me shaking my head going wtf, and i almost always disagree with them, however...

This post has bumped you very high in my respect column, and i take back all the evil thoughts i had about you. You really surprised me with this one.

Great post.

Comment

Working...
                X