No announcement yet.

Ward creates Buzz for "I'm Pro Everybody" channels get heated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward creates Buzz for "I'm Pro Everybody" channels get heated

Pro-Everybody with cheese please, to go!
    Last edited by Thuglife Nelo; 02-13-2019, 06:11 PM.

It’s not that deep I doubt anyone cares

Comment

Lol you guys are too much,

Comment

Ward is catching flack because he was pulling that “THEY don’t want to see me win” when he was active.

And he had alot youtubers (who do have a agenda) who went out on a limb to defend ward when he was getting bashed by the media and the fight with kovalev. They was defending ward and writing positive stories on him but as soon as ward retired and started working with THEM PEOPLE he did a complete 180 and sh!!!! On them.

When everybody believed kovalev beat ward the 1st time(I thought kovalev beat him easy) they went out there way to defend him and ward even used there stories and thanked them for doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
          Ward is catching flack because he was pulling that “THEY don’t want to see me win” when he was active.

And he had alot youtubers (who do have a agenda) who went out on a limb to defend ward when he was getting bashed by the media and the fight with kovalev. They was defending ward and writing positive stories on him but as soon as ward retired and started working with THEM PEOPLE he did a complete 180 and sh!!!! On them.

Who is they? When everybody believed kovalev beat ward the 1st time(I thought kovalev beat him easy) they went out there way to defend him and ward even used there stories and thanked them for doing it.
          I completely disagree. The racial overtones and theory preceded Ward vs Kovalev. Kovalev I believe had racial narratives with Pascal.

From what I gather about “they” refers to the network. For all the countless interviews Ward has gone through, “they” usually refers to HBO. He would comprehensively detail matchmaking and what “they” wanted to see. We shouldn’t confuse favoritism with they?

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
            Many boxing channles are debating Ward's recent remarks about "opportunists" making headlines rather than being 100% honest. For instance, Ward was highly criticized when he had picked Fury beating Wilder. Ward also told a Twitter fan that he doesn't need fan approval for his opinions. Many channels fumed Ward for this, but was then miraculously forgiven.

So then Ward recently revisited a boxing channel which questioned his opinion regarding the Ward Fury outcome and contextualized that reporters' actions and what he did, because that channel had other affiliated channels retorting the same thing.

So Ward only states that he should be given "benefit of doubt" and to not quickly assume.

Ward makes a valid claim, so I'm wondering does Ward's bi-racial circumstances carry a different perspective for people who've always hated him as well as others who feel that being "pro everybody" isn't correct?
            you should shy away from starting conversations. thats a tip.

Comment

That whore kicking her legs in your sig is the type of bytch I'd fucc and throw away (I mean throw the body away in an industrial bin or garbage compactor...after fuccing of course...if I didn't already say that)

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                I completely disagree. The racial overtones and theory preceded Ward vs Kovalev. Kovalev I believe had racial narratives with Pascal.

From what I gather about “they” refers to the network. For all the countless interviews Ward has gone through, “they” usually refers to HBO. He would comprehensively detail matchmaking and what “they” wanted to see. We shouldn’t confuse favoritism with they?
                he would also talk a lot about how he would get biased stories written about him. So a lot of that indirect talk was about the media.

Comment

As much as I admire Ward he has a tendency to come across as smug and self-righteous at times. For instance, he said that Timothy Bradley should return his belt back to Manny Pacquiao that he won by split decision but then subsequently, he didn't make any mention of how he was a awarded a home cook gift decision vs Kovalev/Ward I.

Everyone knows he lost that first fight to Sergey but he didn't give his belt back to Kovalev afterwards either. In addition, lastly he criticized Wilder's performance against Fury after the champion dropped him to the seat of his pants twice in the bout.

The point I am making is the hypocrisy of Andre Ward. He can readily see the faults, shortcomings and flaws in other fighters but just can't seem to notice or recognize them in himself.

Comment

Once again for you morons on NSB. Ward WAS NOT criticized for saying Fury beat Wilder. He was criticized for saying Wilder would be afraid to take a rematch WITH NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER. Especially when he faced THE SAME EXACT CRITICISM after the first Kovalev bout. Anyone saying anything differently is a genuine dumbass.

Comment

Working...
                    X