• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing Reform Group chair: John Wilkinson

1) Overgoverance [IBO is one too far]
    2) "duel-tri" [Effectively destroying the History]
    3) HVY.wt. Div. being encroached upon.
    These are the three (3)REFORMS I hope to institute with my work
    [UWBCAFO-I, est. March/2006 -&- The American Boxing Federation [ABF] Est. May 15, '18]
    860-637-0442 cell [calls "talk 1ST"]
    Last edited by Bill Hodge; 06-13-2023, 11:25 PM.

ABF we can authorize title fights at H (*C) LH SM M JM W JW L JL F B Fl Jr.Fl Mn JB/JF "step up" at ABF. Title fights at CITY STATE REGION NATIONAL.
    (1) we authorize a pairing (2) we authorize the Showcase
    Last edited by Bill Hodge; 11-12-2019, 04:53 AM.

Comment

I might be too high or you are. Not sure which, but leaning towards you cuz I haven't taken an edible today yet.

Comment

Looking to communicate with Promoters - (Limited)
        Last edited by Bill Hodge; 11-12-2019, 04:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          I might be too high or you are. Not sure which, but leaning towards you cuz I haven't taken an edible today yet.

I'm high too!

Comment

Painful to read. Stop man!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Hodge View Post
              [UWBCAFO-I, est. March/2007 -&- The American Boxing Federation [ABF] Est. May 15, '18]
              860-515-7680 cell [calls "talk 1ST"]
              John Wilkinson update. American Boxing Federation is a work I first founded on May 15, 2018 and it is under the constitution of my first work, the UWBCAFO-I.
              NOT SURE WHAT I HAVE PUT OUT ABOUT THIS ALREADY HERE..before the disrupter enteredNothing better to do with his/her time.
              Note: their are TWO ABF. My ABF is exclusive and by my own name.
              I can and will authorize title matches at the weights previous marked. CITY STATE REGION NATION.
              My KEY to helping the SPORT be found again is in the authorization we will give to SHOWCASE,
              My phone number hasn't changed. PLEASE READ THRU OPEN STATEMENTS POSTED BY JOKERS. THANK YOU.

Comment

Bill Hodge|GodOfBoxing same identity

860-515-7680 my cell. Only text the line please I will enjoy to send a profile about myself and the involvement I HAVE HAD with Boxing.
                Please I don't CARE to hear from SORRY CATS like the sarcastic ones have encountered at this stream so far.
                You all DO NOT HAVE MY SAME EXPERIENCE AND I AM VERY CERTAIN ABOUT THAT AND YOU ARE NOTHING, TOO.

Comment

[UWBCAFO-I, est. March/2007 -&- The American Boxing Federation [ABF] Est. May 15, '18]
                  860-515-7680 cell [calls "talk 1ST"]
                  John Wilkinson update. American Boxing Federation is a work I first founded on May 15, 2018 and it is under the constitution of my first work, the UWBCAFO-I.
                  NOT SURE WHAT I HAVE PUT OUT ABOUT THIS ALREADY HERE..before the disrupter enteredNothing better to do with his/her time.
                  Note: their are TWO ABF. My ABF is exclusive and by my own name.
                  I can and will authorize title matches at the weights previous marked. CITY STATE REGION NATION.
                  My KEY to helping the SPORT be found again is in the authorization we will give to SHOWCASE,
                  My phone number hasn't changed. PLEASE READ THRU OPEN STATEMENTS POSTED BY JOKERS. THANK YOU.
                  Originally posted by GodOfBoxing View Post
                  860-515-7680 my cell. Only text the line please I will enjoy to send a profile about myself and the involvement I HAVE HAD with Boxing.
                  Please I don't CARE to hear from SORRY CATS like the sarcastic ones have encountered at this stream so far.
                  You all DO NOT HAVE MY SAME EXPERIENCE AND I AM VERY CERTAIN ABOUT THAT AND YOU ARE NOTHING, TOO.

Good luck with all of this.

But the promoters don't want reform. They are the ones that encouraged the current mess in the first place, because it benefits their wallets.
                  Bill Hodge Bill Hodge likes this.

Comment

English, motherf uckers!!! DOES ANYONE ON THIS F UCKING FORUM SPEAK IT?

Comment

Working...
                    X