Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Did Rolando Romero have Ryan Garcia shook up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    Rolly stay talking shyt about fighters that are so much better then him. Look at him popping shyt about Shakur Stevenson and then Stevenson bodies him and kills him. What is your best accomplishment? I'm helping you get famous. Nobody cares about you. We not talking about rolly because he relevant. We talking about Rolly because he posts videos. Nobody cares about your fights. You talking sparring who cares about sparring? I was at Rio where was you at? Who you lost to why wasn't you there? Even Gordo ain't backing you up because even he knows you trash! Oh your promoter they not paying you? Why your promoter not keeping you busy? You mad bro? LMAO

Stevenson just dismantling Rolly entire career and life LMAO

It says volumes when the best thing you can say about a fighter who did nothing in the amateurs and who been a pro this many years and STILL in 6 round fights is did you see that sparring video he edited and posted of him wrestling. LMAO
    Why you ignoring the fact that Rolly told them both to go down there so they can mix it up but they want to say jokes. Stevenson & his boy played themselves out. See Rolly & stop making jokes. Action speaks, not words or jokes.

Comment

Originally posted by MinuteMaid5
      Handsome Haney, that is. And he would clown Rolly, stop son.
      We not talking bout Haney/Rolly we talking bout Rolly/Garcia & Rolly would hurt ryan. Oh wait, he did already....LMAO

Comment

1 uppercut from Ryan now puts Rolly on his face. He is too handsome and Rolly is a dimwit.
        Stop it, Rolly already beat up ryan.

Comment

Thoughts about Andy Ruiz stopping Joshua?
          I thought it was going to be a good scrap but I didn't think Ruiz would beat aj almost every round....LOL

Comment

Really where did you catch the fight? Wish I've could've gone to Hooters to watch it.
            A friend has the app.

Comment

Working...
            X