Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking: Grand Jury issues subpoenas to Flynn associates!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
    He's meeting with a russian. Nothing is wrong with meeting with a russian. If your thread was big news, It would be trending on twitter higher than Comey. This stuff you are posting is not trending at all on twitter, and Twitter is a left wing platform and they tend to suppress conservative trends. If a flynn subpoena is not trending, ITS MORE FAKE NEWS FROM THE CLOWN NEWS NETWORK
    This meeting wasn't on the schedule. This was just announced. What's going on so important with Russia that the President has to call a closed door meeting with a Russian official? Why the urgency?

Comment

He's meeting with a russian. Nothing is wrong with meeting with a russian. If your thread was big news, It would be trending on twitter higher than Comey. This stuff you are posting is not trending at all on twitter, and Twitter is a left wing platform and they tend to suppress conservative trends. If a flynn subpoena is not trending, ITS MORE FAKE NEWS FROM THE CLOWN NEWS NETWORK
      You don't schedule a meeting on short notice with Russian diplomats a day after firing the head of FBI, who was investigating you for treason with Russia, unless your in full panic mode.

This is all a big fcking deal.
      Last edited by AddiX; 05-09-2017, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          This meeting wasn't on the schedule. This was just announced. What's going on so important with Russia that the President has to call a closed door meeting with a Russian official? Why the urgency?
          Originally posted by AddiX View Post
          You don't schedule a meeting on short notice with Russian diplomats a day after firing the head of FBI, who was investigating you for treason with Russia, unless your in full panic mode.
          I am talking about the premise of this thread, but as a president, he is not forbidden to meet with foreign leaders from countries like Russia or China. If trump talked to a russian tourist who was getting a white house tour in a white house tour group, the media would flip out because the person was russian.

THOSE SYRIAN AIRSTRIKES DISPELLED ANY NOTION THAT RUSSIA INTERFERED IN THE ELECTION

As a matter of fact, Why don't you read the book Shattered.

http://dennismichaellynch.com/failed...-hours-defeat/

Comment

I am talking about the premise of this thread, but as a president, he is not forbidden to meet with foreign leaders from countries like Russia or China. If trump talked to a russian tourist who was getting a white house tour in a white house tour group, the media would flip out because the person was russian.

THOSE SYRIAN AIRSTRIKES DISPELLED ANY NOTION THAT RUSSIA INTERFERED IN THE ELECTION

As a matter of fact, Why don't you read the book Shattered.

http://dennismichaellynch.com/failed...-hours-defeat/
            Daddy Putin wants answers and he wants them NOW!!!

Comment

Comey is scheduled to testify Thursday, if republicans turn on trump, this is over.

Trump will be done, Russia will be done.

But I have no clue what wil happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                1bad65 be like....

Not at all.

Like I keep saying, I find it hilarious that guys like Addix and Bernie get themselves all worked and excited and then absolutely nothing happens and we're back at Square 1 with still zero evidence of collusion.

It's made even more funny by the fact I keep telling them not to get themselves all worked up over the all but inevitable nothing, and yet they keep doing it over and over and over.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                  But I have no clue what wil happen.
                  Yes, we established that long ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Certain people were so afraid of brown people that they elected a man who sold our country to Russia.
                    We don't agree on much MC, but we do agree on this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      Not at all.

Like I keep saying, I find it hilarious that guys like Addix and Bernie get themselves all worked and excited and then absolutely nothing happens and we're back at Square 1 with still zero evidence of collusion.

It's made even more funny by the fact I keep telling them not to get themselves all worked up over the all but inevitable nothing, and yet they keep doing it over and over and over.
                      One of the reasons stated for firing Comey was his handling of the Hillary email investigation in July of 2016 and October 2016. Here is Trump praising Comey in October 2016 for his handling of Hillary's emails

Many Republicans credit that Comey letter in October as sealing the election of Donald Trump. So we're now to believe Trump fired Comey because of his handling of the Hillary email investigation and not because of the Russia investigation? And the firing comes the same day as it's confirmed there is a Grand Jury and subpoenas have been issued. Also 2 days before Comey was to testify to the Senate intelligence committee behind closed doors. Then after firing Comey he suddenly schedules a closed door meeting in the Oval Office with Russia's foreign minister.

Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 05-10-2017, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X