Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets Play Name that Rapper

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when was that pic taken? sean price is a big dude now.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The Fix View Post
        Looks about the same in the face though, even if his biceps are bigger.

Damn, nobody can get the other two? I guess theres nothing but Eminem fans in here! lol

Comment

ed o.g is 3.... i honestly didnt know he was from boston.... the bulldog hint helped.

Comment

eazy-e had a song called nobody move but that pic doesnt look like him nor do i think he is an isrealite.

Comment

ed o.g is 3.... i honestly didnt know he was from boston.... the bulldog hint helped.
              Correct. Yea remember he had an album called Roxbury 02119. Roxbury is the part of Boston hes from, I believe New Edition is from there too.

I'll tell you #2, guess its a lil tougher....Knowledge the Wise One, lead rapper from The Poor Righteous Teachers. Don't remember that jam "Nobody Move"?

Comment

Originally posted by Scrappy Diggs View Post
                Correct. Yea remember he had an album called Roxbury 02119. Roxbury is the part of Boston hes from, I believe New Edition is from there too.

I'll tell you #2, guess its a lil tougher....Knowledge the Wise One, lead rapper from The Poor Righteous Teachers. Don't remember that jam "Nobody Move"?
                nah never heard it.... i thought you were starting off easy...damn lol

Comment

# 2 is Wise intelligent from P.R.T 90's rapper from Jerz, one of the dopest when it comes to lyrcism and styles.
                  # 4 is Sean Price from Boot Camp. Had 2 bangin solo albums also featured on EL DA Sensei's "The Unusual"

Comment

Originally posted by champ007 View Post
                    # 2 is Wise intelligent from P.R.T 90's rapper from Jerz, one of the dopest when it comes to lyrcism and styles.
                    # 4 is Sean Price from Boot Camp. Had 2 bangin solo albums also featured on EL DA Sensei's "The Unusual"
                    Good job. Knowledge was incredibly talented lyrically, definitely an underrated MC.

nah never heard it.... i thought you were starting off easy...damn lol
                    ha, I thought I was, maybe I'm a little too down with the sleepers lol. If I can find that MP3 I'll upload it for ya. It was hot ****, dropped in like 94 I think.

I'll move to Round 2...

Last edited by Bucktown Beast; 02-04-2007, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrappy Diggs View Post
                      Good job. Knowledge was incredibly talented lyrically, definitely an underrated MC.

ha, I thought I was, maybe I'm a little too down with the sleepers lol. If I can find that MP3 I'll upload it for ya. It was hot ****, dropped in like 94 I think.

I'll move to Round 2...

Number four is Cormega, who recently reconciled his differences with Nas.

number 2 Damien Marley???

Hint for number 1?? he looks familiar
                      Last edited by Kobe Bryant; 02-04-2007, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X