No announcement yet.

Ring Magazine: "Shane Mosley was WIPED OUT financially from the Jin divorce"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    Golden Boy doesn't write the articles nor do they influence the writers. They have no creative power over them.
    I can guarantee an article on Oscar's infidelities or his kids out of wedlock will ever appear in Ring magazine.

Comment

Originally posted by Double View Post
      I can guarantee an article on Oscar's infidelities or his kids out of wedlock will ever appear in Ring magazine.
      Oscar is retired. It wouldn't be relevant.

Shane's financial situation is relevant as it pertains to purses , etc of an active boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
        WHAT A MOSLEY VICTORY MEANS To His Bank Account:

"There is little doubt that Jin Mosley, the fighter’s former wife and manager, made out handsomely when she and Shane parted ways. He was lucky if he came out of it with a hotplate and an old doorknob. With the money he’ll make beating Mayweather, then, presumably, winning the rematch, and then, in the best-case scenario, a fight with Pacquiao, he’ll be able to get that new doorknob he’s been eyeing."

http://www.ringtv.com/blog/1857/mayw...tory_for_each/
        well shanes bank account will get $10Mill on saturday so hes alrite

Comment

Just like you would never go up to your company boss and ask him about his extra-marital affairs.

You act like it's something sinister just because Golden Boy is the boss in this situation.

Comment

they've been pretty critical of Oscar since Golden Boy bought the magazine.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
              WHAT A MOSLEY VICTORY MEANS To His Bank Account:

"There is little doubt that Jin Mosley, the fighter’s former wife and manager, made out handsomely when she and Shane parted ways. He was lucky if he came out of it with a hotplate and an old doorknob. With the money he’ll make beating Mayweather, then, presumably, winning the rematch, and then, in the best-case scenario, a fight with Pacquiao, he’ll be able to get that new doorknob he’s been eyeing."

http://www.ringtv.com/blog/1857/mayw...tory_for_each/
              wow... out of everything in that article you decided this was the most important thing????

are you a real boxing fan?

Comment

Working...
              X