No announcement yet.

Extremely attractive Sheriff has sex wth 16 yr old boy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    even if the age of consent is 16 in most states, theres an age gap. it legally moves to 18 when theres a 60 month age difference.

So even if the younger is 17 and older is 22, you servin at least 10 years.
    I think CA is 18.

Comment

Damn lady cops dealing with all these teachers f#cking students they getting curious now.

Comment

LOL @ “extremely attractive “ . I would have gotten just an order of DOME and that’s it.

But why are all these squirt teenagers ratting these women out? Stop bragging and just keep nailing them

Comment

Originally posted by TheWeeknd4Ever View Post
          A Sacramento County sheriff’s deputy has surrendered to police after detectives determined she had sex with a 16-year-old boy and obtained a warrant for her arrest.

The Folsom Police Department reports Shauna Bishop went to the Sacramento County Main Jail Thursday, where she was arrested and charged on suspicion of unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor, oral copulation with a minor and molesting a child.

Back in early May, the 44-year-old was accused of having "sexual contact" with the teenage boy at a Folsom home while she was off-duty. She was placed on paid administrative leave.

The 5-year veteran of the force worked as a patrol deputy and had volunteered with the Sheriff’s Activities League, where she worked with at-risk children and teenagers. While Bishop knew the victim prior to the incident, she did not meet him through her job.

The police department says they do not believe there are any other victims.
          It's Al because of those tattoos. Be careful with the Damn things.

Comment

I was talking with this girl and she was telling me her friend like having sex with young guys because the hard all the time and cum a lot.

Maybe that is why all these pedo cougars are going for?

A friend of mine told me when he was 11 a 15/16 year old girl use to attack him hold him by the head and rub his face in her ****.

Maybe it is also a power thing as well.

Comment

Another aging skank having a midlife crisis, trying to relive her youth while choosing a sexual partner she can control and manipulate.

Comment

whoever wrote this article got some low ass standards if he considers that "extremely attractive"

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
                  Where the fuK were all these women when I was a young buck?

Pisses me. Off. I was right there for the taking too. Walk home to school by myself. Lots of female teachers. SMH.
                  My female teachers were nuns and I DEFINITELY did not want to have sex with them. The only hitting they did on me was with yardsticks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    My female teachers were nuns and I DEFINITELY did not want to have sex with them. The only hitting they did on me was with yardsticks.
                    LMAO

4th grade teacher once kissed me on side of cheek. I wasn’t ready though. Lol. She would have did that at 6th grade. It would have been game over

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
                      'Extremely attractive'

Lmfao
                      I join. Lmfao.

Comment

Working...
                      X