No announcement yet.

Extremely attractive Sheriff has sex wth 16 yr old boy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extremely attractive Sheriff has sex wth 16 yr old boy

A Sacramento County sheriff’s deputy has surrendered to police after detectives determined she had sex with a 16-year-old boy and obtained a warrant for her arrest.

The Folsom Police Department reports Shauna Bishop went to the Sacramento County Main Jail Thursday, where she was arrested and charged on suspicion of unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor, oral copulation with a minor and molesting a child.

Back in early May, the 44-year-old was accused of having "sexual contact" with the teenage boy at a Folsom home while she was off-duty. She was placed on paid administrative leave.

The 5-year veteran of the force worked as a patrol deputy and had volunteered with the Sheriff’s Activities League, where she worked with at-risk children and teenagers. While Bishop knew the victim prior to the incident, she did not meet him through her job.

The police department says they do not believe there are any other victims.
    Last edited by TheWeeknd4Ever; 06-14-2019, 06:33 PM.

'Extremely attractive'

Lmfao

Comment

Where the fuK were all these women when I was a young buck?

Pisses me. Off. I was right there for the taking too. Walk home to school by myself. Lots of female teachers. SMH.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
        'Extremely attractive'

Lmfao

I lol'd too.

She's definitely attractive, but I was expecting a 28 year old, 10 on the scale.

Comment

Well, I guess its not just teachers. Metooo eh?

Comment

Originally posted by TheWeeknd4Ever View Post
            A Sacramento County sheriff’s deputy has surrendered to police after detectives determined she had sex with a 16-year-old boy and obtained a warrant for her arrest.

The Folsom Police Department reports Shauna Bishop went to the Sacramento County Main Jail Thursday, where she was arrested and charged on suspicion of unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor, oral copulation with a minor and molesting a child.

Back in early May, the 44-year-old was accused of having "sexual contact" with the teenage boy at a Folsom home while she was off-duty. She was placed on paid administrative leave.

The 5-year veteran of the force worked as a patrol deputy and had volunteered with the Sheriff’s Activities League, where she worked with at-risk children and teenagers. While Bishop knew the victim prior to the incident, she did not meet him through her job.

The police department says they do not believe there are any other victims.
            she will spend less than 2 years in jail, maybe not even jail time.

had this been a male sheriff, he would be in jail for multiple decades.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWeeknd4Ever View Post

Extremely attractive? The school teachers were much easier to look at in my opinion.

Comment

Extremely attractive no lol but she has handcuffs so I'm down

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
                  'Extremely attractive'

Lmfao
                  Looooool took the words out of my pooosey licking mouth

Comment

even if the age of consent is 16 in most states, theres an age gap. it legally moves to 18 when theres a 60 month age difference.

So even if the younger is 17 and older is 22, you servin at least 10 years.

Comment

Working...
                    X