Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There's Only 5 Good Current Heavyweights, every one else just making up the numbers!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paddy Mashdown View Post
    Peanuts? He's getting paid more for this than he made against Klitschko.
    How much would he make against Joshua or Wilder?

If he's really capable of beating them right now then why waste time with a bum?

Like I said, I understand why he is taking the tune up fight and I don't blame him. But if he were capable of taking on Wilder or Joshua right now he'd be doing it. You don't turn down a title fight for bigger money to fight a cruiserweight bum if you think you can win the title fight.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      So is Vitali, didn't stop you from gagging on his c0ck for ages
      Wasn’t that before he was professional and utilised for an injury whilst in the Olympics, the Olympics dominantly a scoring contesting as opposed to actual knock outs and stoppages. Yeh I guess he’s a doping shyt house like Fury he was caught in the same year as contesting the actual world title and fighting for lineage though.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
        Wasn’t that before he was professional and utilised for an injury whilst in the Olympics, the Olympics dominantly a scoring contesting as opposed to actual knock outs and stoppages. Yeh I guess he’s a doping shyt house like Fury he was caught in the same year as contesting the actual world title and fighting for lineage though.
        So typical

List of excuses for a proven cheat who got banned from the Olympics.

Tyson Fury had slightly elevated levels of a natural producent in the body, and you're calling him a drug cheat .

Just hilarious.

Comment

So typical

List of excuses for a proven cheat who got banned from the Olympics.

Tyson Fury had slightly elevated levels of a natural producent in the body, and you're calling him a drug cheat .

Just hilarious.
          It amuses me the lengths you go to to defend a fighters of a particular nationality BRITISH, ‘slightly elevated’ keep telling yourself that, the fact is he served a two year ban for steroids nandrolone to be precise. We both know what nandrolone is used for and it’s no coincidence his stable mate was popped too for ‘unexplainable amounts’ but we’ll dump it down to ‘slightly elevated’.

Cute, it doesn’t hide the fact this was all around the same time his hair began to fall out and that his behaviour became increasingly more erratic even by his own peculiar standard. Of course you’ll come out with some bs how you know him or youre a friend of his friend and that his medical conditioned ass has never been the same since he call out the shape shifting Jew reptiles and their intergalactic conspiracy to take over the world.

He’s the victim here right ?

Comment

It amuses me the lengths you go to to defend a fighters of a particular nationality BRITISH, ‘slightly elevated’ keep telling yourself that, the fact is he served a two year ban for steroids nandrolone to be precise. We both know what nandrolone is used for and it’s no coincidence his stable mate was popped too for ‘unexplainable amounts’ but we’ll dump it down to ‘slightly elevated’.

Cute, it doesn’t hide the fact this was all around the same time his hair began to fall out and that his behaviour became increasingly more erratic even by his own peculiar standard. Of course you’ll come out with some bs how you know him or youre a friend of his friend and that his medical conditioned ass has never been the same since he call out the shape shifting Jew reptiles and their intergalactic conspiracy to take over the world.

He’s the victim here right ?
            And it amuses me how much of Vitali's c0ck you're willing to suck.

Yeah you don't know anything about the ban or the case or anything. You want to believe Fury is guilty so you can excuse the Klitschko loss

Predictable and boring.

Comment

And it amuses me how much of Vitali's c0ck you're willing to suck.

Yeah you don't know anything about the ban or the case or anything. You want to believe Fury is guilty so you can excuse the Klitschko loss

Predictable and boring.
              Klitschko deserved to lose, he’s was in a clear state of decline as evidenced in the wins over Pulev and Jennings, Fury did well that night hardly a roaring coranation but he did enough to win but as he showcased he hasn’t the mental fortitude to be as great a champ as the last lineal champ Wladimir. When lineage is re established one thing is near enough certain it won’t be Fury again Joshua will swat him like a dung beatle.

And on that note I’m off to bed, enjoy wanking into your starched sock.

Comment

Klitschko deserved to lose, he’s was in a clear state of decline as evidenced in the wins over Pulev and Jennings, Fury did well that night hardly a roaring coranation but he did enough to win but as he showcased he hasn’t the mental fortitude to be as great a champ as the last lineal champ Wladimir. When lineage is re established one thing is near enough certain it won’t be Fury again Joshua will swat him like a dung beatle.

And on that note I’m off to bed, enjoy wanking into your starched sock.
                It's not starched yet!!!! but thanks. same to you :-*

Comment

Working...
                X