No announcement yet.

OMG I weight as much as Tyson Fury!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    I stopped watching **** completely but straight up no fapping is difficult. It was a waste of my time and energy more than anything else, so I'm glad to be done with it.

I did experience some benefits when I no fapped for a while, and I might try again later.

Yeesh
    Good stuff bro pron is disruptive to the dopamine receptors in the brain, no fap changed me completely keeps me focused and feel as though i have an edge. Only downside is when i have sex i dont last long at all on the first go but much longer afterwards on the second third goes etc. I recommend going for it again when you get a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
      Good stuff bro pron is disruptive to the dopamine receptors in the brain, no fap changed me completely keeps me focused and feel as though i have an edge. Only downside is when i have sex i dont last long at all on the first go but much longer afterwards on the second third goes etc. I recommend going for it again when you get a chance.
      Honestly that would be a welcome reprieve for me at this point. I last an abnormally long time, which is sometimes fun but often quite frustrating.

Comment

Honestly that would be a welcome reprieve for me at this point. I last an abnormally long time, which is sometimes fun but often quite frustrating.
        Hahaha crazy, id happily swap places to be fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
          Hahaha crazy, id happily swap places to be fair.
          That's what I thought before but lol eh. The first time I'm with a new woman usually goes very well though - they are pleasantly surprised by how long I last.

But the novelty wears off after a few times and you both start wanting to just get it in and be done with. Or we'll just be physically too exhausted to keep going till I finish at all.. which can be frustrating for me and confusing to them. Has created some awkward moments/conversations.

If nofap makes you go faster then.. I might just bite the bullet on it again.
          Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 02-20-2020, 03:19 PM.

Comment

That's what I thought before but lol eh. The first time I'm with a new woman usually goes very well though - they are pleasantly surprised by how long I last.

But the novelty wears off after a few times and you both start wanting to just get it in and be done with. Or we'll just be physically too exhausted to keep going till I finish at all.. which can be frustrating for me and confusing to them. Has created some awkward moments/conversations.

If nofap makes you go faster then.. I might just bite the bullet on it again.
            I know exactly what your saying bro i get like that when i drink and fuk can last ages. My only advice is that even with no fap you'll last long. The reason why the first time is quick is because sensitivity on the dick increases after no fapping. But the second, third times will be business as usual. I actually enjoy lasting longer although it depends on the chicks enthusiasm if they're a boring fuk I'll rather finish quick but if they keep wanting to change positions and really riding the dick im happy to last.

Comment

Working...
            X