No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn: We Must See Joshua vs. Wilder-Fury Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
    No he don’t because a mandatory doesn’t out rank undisputed ,and Usyk keeps postponing they won’t stop an undisputed fight between the winner on Saturday .

The loser on Saturday will have the option of rematch but it ultimately comes down to the winner because there’s to much money involved to keep running from undisputed , I see only hard core fans of both not wanting the AJ fight which makes it easier for both to avoid AJ if they are getting support to do it .

The fans only cheat themselves out doing this , I have no doubt Wilder doesnt take any offer if he wins and Fury would let him go for it but if Fury wins , Wilder jealousy gets in the way so I’m glad I believe Fury will win anyway .
    Arum wouldn't allow Wilder to get away without honoring a rematch clause if Fury wins.

Usyk has waiting a long time already...it makes more sense to see wilder-fury 3 and see aj fight usyk if he beats pulev. plus with usyk being with eddie hearn, it just makes sense for them to do that fight. For all we know usyk could beat aj.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      Hearn said he offered Fury an offer to fight AJ "way before they became relevant." That means he wanted Fury for AJ before Wilder fought him. Now if he made Fury an offer to sign with MatchRoom, but did NOT offer him a fight for AJ before Wilder fought him, then Hearn is a liar. That's how it works when you lie too much, you can't keep your story straight!
      You’re lying . The only way Wilder becomes more relevant is after his Fury fight, the offers presented to Fury were before that fight with Wilder where Fury had to fight at least two fights these included Kuzman and someone else .

He made Fury an offer Fury then said he wanted a flat fee then he said he wanted 60% ,so yea hard to keep the truth when you lie because those offers were a part of those multi fight ones he needed to win first .

Comment

Originally posted by Inspired View Post
        Arum wouldn't allow Wilder to get away without honoring a rematch clause if Fury wins.

Usyk has waiting a long time already...it makes more sense to see wilder-fury 3 and see aj fight usyk if he beats pulev. plus with usyk being with eddie hearn, it just makes sense for them to do that fight. For all we know usyk could beat aj.
        Why would Arum make Wilder honor a rematch clause that he loses , it’s not even part of the contract ,only the loser can force a rematch ? It makes more sense to go for undisputed with much more money involved for either guy ,anyone who puts a third fight with Wilder and Fury over an undisputed fight is afraid of an AJ win there’s no way around that .

Comment

You’re lying. The only way Wilder becomes more relevant is after his Fury fight, the offers presented to Fury were before that fight with Wilder where Fury had to fight at least two fights these included Kuzman and someone else .

He made Fury an offer Fury then said he wanted a flat fee then he said he wanted 60% ,so yea hard to keep the truth when you lie because those offers were a part of those multi fight ones he needed to win first .
          Wilder has always been relevant. The world wanted Wilder vs. Joshua, until Joshua got assaulted by Ruiz! Now the whole world is waiting on Wilder vs. Fury II. The winner of Wilder vs. Fury II is the #1 HW in the world! AJ had his chance, but decided to play like he didn't need Wilder, nor America, then came to America and got raped!

Wilder Declined DAZN's $100M Deal Because of Dishonesty

In an interview last month with Lance Pugmire of The Athletic, DAZN executive chairman John Skipper commented on the Wilder negotiations, saying: “In retrospect, I was too brash going in there without creating the relationships I needed to create with the people who advised Deontay Wilder. I have now worked to do that. It has to do with going back to the education I needed before getting into boxing … When we left that (Wilder) meeting, I knew we messed up and that we weren’t going to be successful.

We were impatient, and after having some early success, we wanted to move quickly. Now I understand that I’ve got to work relationships, work within a framework and understand other peoples’ self-interests and needs as well … If I had to do it again, I’d have gone in and said, ‘I’m playing the long game.’ I’m playing the long game with Canelo and GGG, too.”

In hindsight, Wilder said he’s glad he passed up on the DAZN deal, because Joshua ended losing to PBC stablemate Andy Ruiz in June, and thus creating havoc and uncertainty in the heavyweight picture."

https://www.boxingscene.com/wilder-d...onesty--144424

Comment

Why would Arum make Wilder honor a rematch clause that he loses , it’s not even part of the contract ,only the loser can force a rematch ? It makes more sense to go for undisputed with much more money involved for either guy ,anyone who puts a third fight with Wilder and Fury over an undisputed fight is afraid of an AJ win there’s no way around that .
            sorry i meant if Fury loses, Arum would push for a rematch im sure.
            although it does depend on how bad he loses.

i'm just saying from the promoters and fighters pov it makes more sense for wilder-fury 3 and aj to deal with usyk (which i cant see being easy at all).

Comment

Come Saturday, one of these guys will have lost unless the WBC decides that the results be a draw. It is in Vegas, the gambling hub of the world, anything can happen. If you don't believe me, you must ask the legendary Marvin Marvelous Hagler.
              Look, the two guys fighting on Saturday are not the best there is in the heavyweight division of this era. They are trying by all means to be. Until a one belt champion , whoever it may be, beats a 4 four belts champion all these noises are but hot air. Wilder and Fury know it but pretend otherwise. I think even a grade 1 kid can tell the difference. These guys have no intention to fight Joshua and they are getting older and will retire not having faced him.
              At least Fury has come clean that he will not be fighting Joshua if he wins. Wilder even if he is not saying it, he is acting it.
              I don't think we'll ever see a Joshua vs Wilder/Fury.
              Joshua will never be irrelevant as Wilder wishes. The guy has a fan base four times Fury and Wilder combined.

Comment

I am trying very hard to understand why people think that the winner between a one belt champion and a contender without can be the best in the heavyweight division when there is a champion with four belts still to beat. This line of thinking does not make sense at all. I am quite sure that even a grade 1 kid can argue and see it differently.
                There are serious politics going on in this beautiful sport that is depriving us of good matches most boxing fans would like to see.
                To be honest with you I really don't know of what interest the 3rd fight between Wilder and Fury will generate. Maybe it will still be relevant in America but the rest of the world would like to see the undisputed championship. After this Saturday, Wilder/Fury will be done. Most of boxing fans will be turning our backs on the WBC heavyweight championship because there will be nothing more of interest to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh69 View Post
                  I am trying very hard to understand why people think that the winner between a one belt champion and a contender without can be the best in the heavyweight division when there is a champion with four belts still to beat. This line of thinking does not make sense at all. I am quite sure that even a grade 1 kid can argue and see it differently.
                  There are serious politics going on in this beautiful sport that is depriving us of good matches most boxing fans would like to see.
                  To be honest with you I really don't know of what interest the 3rd fight between Wilder and Fury will generate. Maybe it will still be relevant in America but the rest of the world would like to see the undisputed championship. After this Saturday, Wilder/Fury will be done. Most of boxing fans will be turning our backs on the WBC heavyweight championship because there will be nothing more of interest to watch.
                  LOL LMAO LMMFAO!!!!

This Dude made back to back post saying the EXACT same thing hoping it will make it more believable.....

LOLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

Sorry it doesn’t.

See you have to love BJ fans!!!!

When he was beltless, defeated, and crying in his sleep, the lack of titles didn’t affect his status as the BEST HW IN THE WORLD because it was just a lucky punch uhhhhhh for 4 straight rounds......

LMMMMMMFAO!!!!

Now because HE LITERALLY RAN from a fat out of shape undersized Tito Santana and has been champion a whopping 90 days.....

HE IS THE MAN BECAUSE HE HAS ALL THE TITLES!!!!

So when Ruiz had the titles it didn’t mean anything because he was just lucky and should just accept whatever AJ offered in the rematch , even when it paid the CHAMPION less money and the CHALLENGER got to pick the venue, ring size, referee, opponents food menu for the month before the fight, and punch count that could be thrown by only the CHAMPION per round.

WHY?

Because without ANY BELTS and the MOST EMBARRASSING LOSS IN HW BOXING HISTORY,

BJ WAS STILL THE A SIDE!!!

The belts didn’t matter. Oops but now he has back the titles soooooo now of course he is still the A SIDE because well hey number of BELTS NOW MATTER.......

LOL LMAO LMMMMMMMFFFFFFAO

YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS SHYT UP
                  Last edited by FreezeIzGawd; 02-20-2020, 12:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    Wilder has always been relevant. The world wanted Wilder vs. Joshua, until Joshua got assaulted by Ruiz! Now the whole world is waiting on Wilder vs. Fury II. The winner of Wilder vs. Fury II is the #1 HW in the world! AJ had his chance, but decided to play like he didn't need Wilder, nor America, then came to America and got raped!

Wilder Declined DAZN's $100M Deal Because of Dishonesty

In an interview last month with Lance Pugmire of The Athletic, DAZN executive chairman John Skipper commented on the Wilder negotiations, saying: “In retrospect, I was too brash going in there without creating the relationships I needed to create with the people who advised Deontay Wilder. I have now worked to do that. It has to do with going back to the education I needed before getting into boxing … When we left that (Wilder) meeting, I knew we messed up and that we weren’t going to be successful.

We were impatient, and after having some early success, we wanted to move quickly. Now I understand that I’ve got to work relationships, work within a framework and understand other peoples’ self-interests and needs as well … If I had to do it again, I’d have gone in and said, ‘I’m playing the long game.’ I’m playing the long game with Canelo and GGG, too.”

In hindsight, Wilder said he’s glad he passed up on the DAZN deal, because Joshua ended losing to PBC stablemate Andy Ruiz in June, and thus creating havoc and uncertainty in the heavyweight picture."

https://www.boxingscene.com/wilder-d...onesty--144424
                    This is just nonsense and has nothing to do with my post of Hearn offering Tyson a fight deal . Wilder cherry pick backfired it’s that simple .

Comment

Originally posted by Inspired View Post
                      sorry i meant if Fury loses, Arum would push for a rematch im sure.
                      although it does depend on how bad he loses.

i'm just saying from the promoters and fighters pov it makes more sense for wilder-fury 3 and aj to deal with usyk (which i cant see being easy at all).
                      Why wouldn’t Arum push for more money against AJ ? It’s prize fighting you can’t really believe if your in it to make the most profit you avoid AJ ?

Comment

Working...
                      X