• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    Z smashed that puto
    Couldn’t have done it without jhonny and his barking

Comment

Originally posted by Cult45CoverUp View Post
      Nice find bro, Zarokus killing the competition in his maxima.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Right now, I’m only working with a bicycle, and because I live near the ocean it is getting rusty.
        The only thing more zaroku than beating a porsche with a nissan is beating a porsche with a bicycle lol

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
          The only thing more zaroku than beating a porsche with a nissan is beating a porsche with a bicycle lol
          I’d have to have my tires fully inflated, my bike chain oiled, and a steep Nagano olympics ski jump to launch from!

Comment

Nissan makes good stuff! I see really nice Nissan cars here in Tokyo .
            Nissan also seems to be a favorite platform t mount machine guns for rebels all over the world.

There is a junk yard/wrecking yard in Chiba and they have all kinds of parts for export.

Comment

Wonder if Zaroku has any cabron fiber parts on his nissan?

Comment

Mr Zaroku is like Prime Tyson (Mike).....People lose before the fight (race) begins.

Fear Factor

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                  Mr Zaroku is like Prime Tyson (Mike).....People lose before the fight (race) begins.

Fear Factor
                  When I rev the engine and pop the clutch, race is over!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    When I rev the engine and pop the clutch, race is over!
                    Before that....when they see you opening the door.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                      Before that....when they see you opening the door.
                      I used to have a crx si, it was tuned and stuff, Acura engine, etc. a guy owed me money and gave it to me, I gave it to my nephew, and stuck with my pimp ride, a red crx hf, great commuter car, and Silicon Valley guys respected that car.

Japan has some cool little cars, some are too small and under powered to make 70 mph.

At edmunds, used to test drive all the new cars, and yes, some top end ones too, but the guys who wrote reviews and editorials used to take them home for weeks at a time.

What a cool job! A few used to work for car and driver but got head hunted by edmunds.

I like seeing young dudes get a classic muscle car and take great car of it.

I hate seeing movie screens where big block Detroit muscle cars get totaled, I hope it is cgi, and not real.

Comment

Working...
                      X