Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berlanga: I'm Ready To Go Rounds, But See Fear in Eyes of Opponents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Berlanga: I'm Ready To Go Rounds, But See Fear in Eyes of Opponents

Undefeated Puerto Rican super middleweight Edgar Berlanga hopes to give the crowd more rounds in his final fight of 2020 after extending his streak of first-round knockout wins to 15. Berlanga will not have many days off as he hopes to be back in the gym next week for his next fight, scheduled for December 12 at the MGM Grand's Conference Center in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Berlanga needs the winner of Jacobs vs. Rosado for the PR Parade Day Weekend! Steven Nelson (17-0 w/ 14 KOs) would be a good test too, and he's fought on ESPN.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      Berlanga needs the winner of Jacobs vs. Rosado for the PR Parade Day Weekend! Steven Nelson (17-0 w/ 14 KOs) would be a good test too, and he's fought on ESPN.
      He needs anybody that has decent footwork, a good jab, and some sort of head movement. The problem I see is apparently the kid hits like a truck!!!

Comment

The time will come when someone does not fear you and will throw to hurt you, and they’ll catch you... when they do, we’ll really see what you’re made of

Comment

Match him with Steve Nelson next.

Comment

His level of opposition has to go up to see how much depth this guy has.

Comment

I'd like to see him against Alfredo Angulo an experienced guy been in with the best should give him rounds . Afterwards maybe Mike Lee who just fought Caleb Plant for the title, then finally Steven Nelson on June for the PR Parade

Comment

ppl talking about his resume already lol relax.

even Mike Tyson began his career crushing bums and unknowns.

let Berlanga develop

Comment

Originally posted by Bandman View Post
                  ppl talking about his resume already lol relax.

even Mike Tyson began his career crushing bums and unknowns.

let Berlanga develop
                  Forreal when you factor in his short Amateur career his age and number of fights , he's actually fighting good opponents last 3 opponents combined records are 47W 8L

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    Originally posted by Get em up View Post
                    He needs anybody that has decent footwork, a good jab, and some sort of head movement. The problem I see is apparently the kid hits like a truck!!!
                    Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                    The time will come when someone does not fear you and will throw to hurt you, and they’ll catch you... when they do, we’ll really see what you’re made of
                    first real fight this coward has, he will be ko or quit on his stool.
                    he is a slow plodding coward who only fights bums.
                    all talk

Comment

Working...
                    X