Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"We gave Showtime all the Malignaggi sparring footage but they didn't use it because"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From a video I watched earlier it sounds like Dana intends/has no problem releasing the full video once the fight is over (I really don't get why anyone would expect them to release that much footage BEFORE the Floyd fight to f#ck up their element of surprise with how Conor fights in the ring) so we will find out who's bsing or not soon enough.

I also heard Paulie on Big Brown Breakdown today seemingly conspiracy theorying by suggesting that the real reason they don't intend to release the 12 rounds is cuz they are editing the first session of sparring with the second session of sparring to make it look less one sided lol.

Paulie is my guy, but he's sounding more insane the more he talks about these sparring sessions. I think its extremely likely these 20 rounds & even the 12 rounds the last time were competitive or one would likely feel Conor "won" the two sparring sessions but Paulie is embarrassed about it. Honestly its kinda shocking to me either way as I expected a guy like Paulie, who's respectable & is probably a top 20ish, top 30ish guy if he wasn't retired today, even out of shape, to not allow a 0-0 guy to be competitive with him. So for me I feel like Conor has been vastly underrated as a boxer or top 20ish, top 30ish isn't as good as I would've thought if a 0-0 guy can be competitive with someone so high up in rankings & more skilled than 98%+ of pro boxers.

Comment

i dont believe him but if he did give it to showtime theres no way they are using it.

it takes away from the focus on mayweather-conor

Comment

Paulie made the right decision. I mean his health was on the line.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          From a video I watched earlier it sounds like Dana intends/has no problem releasing the full video once the fight is over (I really don't get why anyone would expect them to release that much footage BEFORE the Floyd fight to f#ck up their element of surprise with how Conor fights in the ring) so we will find out who's bsing or not soon enough.

I also heard Paulie on Big Brown Breakdown today seemingly conspiracy theorying by suggesting that the real reason they don't intend to release the 12 rounds is cuz they are editing the first session of sparring with the second session of sparring to make it look less one sided lol.

Paulie is my guy, but he's sounding more insane the more he talks about these sparring sessions. I think its extremely likely these 20 rounds & even the 12 rounds the last time were competitive or one would likely feel Conor "won" the two sparring sessions but Paulie is embarrassed about it. Honestly its kinda shocking to me either way as I expected a guy like Paulie, who's respectable & is probably a top 20ish, top 30ish guy if he wasn't retired today, even out of shape, to not allow a 0-0 guy to be competitive with him. So for me I feel like Conor has been vastly underrated as a boxer or top 20ish, top 30ish isn't as good as I would've thought if a 0-0 guy can be competitive with someone so high up in rankings & more skilled than 98%+ of pro boxers.
          They will need the Avatar team to work on this editing as they will be wearing different clothes and i think McG switched gloves (not 100%) , its mission impossible kind of **** , Paulie should have taken the high road and say that McG was unorthodox and he was surprised at how good he was , instead he was caught lying on the single most important point of the entire discussion , the "he got frustrated in the clinch and shoved me" its no where close to what happened even if you consider it a push and not a KD , he cannot be trusted anymore and if the UFC won't release the tapes he is done as a celeb , he will be mocked by everyone until he retires.

Comment

So they gave the sparring footage to showtime the company in which Stephen Espinoza is executive vice president and general manager? The guy Connor tried to humiliate in front of millions, they guy who is clearly friends with floyd mayweather? lmao

Comment

Comment

I guess it depends on who is refereeing the fight and who the fighters are...but look how Lennox Lewis gets credited for the KO against Micheal Grant...fast-forward to 16.01. Now Floyd being Floyd would probably get that waved off...but I don't think Paulie would have been given the same treatment in a real fight and it would have most likely been called a KD.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post

100 followers, the lasvegaspost doesn't even exist and zab judah is in Detroit.

Comment

a "TON" of the sparring footage lol yeah they send em the clip we all seen, slowed down in 1x,2x,3x,4x,5x and in reverse at normal speed and in 1x,2x,3x,4x,5x and they sent it in all variants in CHOPPED & SCREWED fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by GodLike View Post
                      100 followers, the lasvegaspost doesn't even exist and zab judah is in Detroit.
                      ...right! .............................

Comment

Working...
                      X