Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Canelo can be a biggest boxing star if he doesn't have charisma AT ALL?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good looking, white Mexican, exciting style, world champ from a young age.

He is only a star among mexicans and mexican americans though. Worldwide he is not a star.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Brother black fans are watching NFL & NBA lol. Black fans been gone since Tyson & Holyfield & the HW's were fun to watch. And another huge segment of black fans left post-Floyd.

There are like 37 black boxing fans left in the US. Granted there are probably a bunch of black casual fans who think some retired for 10 or less years guy is the #1 guy in the game right now, but those fans don't really count in my mind.
      I thought I was taking blatant shots at the d1ckwads on nsb...but clearly I should've been more specific. I meant the slick fans that ride anything with a satisfactory amount of melanin....surely you've noticed them...

I digress however, the point is many (not all) fans look to affiliate by similar qualities to themselves. Because boxing isn't a team sport, likeness is broadened nationalistically and even specified by promoter affiliation. Nothing I'm saying can't be noticed day-to-day on NSB alone. And that's part of why Canelo has garnered the support he has.

Comment

Working...
      X