No announcement yet.

Im depressed. but thank u guys.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
    hahahaha. I actually wasn't bragging about it, I was just trying to make out my mind during that time. but showing off just became a part of it
    I still regret making that thread though.
    Im not really that big on Karmas, I carry a very positive aura to the world and its people. I'm just resting on the 8 count for now and letting out whats inside. its funny I chose it to be here. wtf.
    So you can cheat, and it's ok because you carry a positive aura.

But your girlfriend cannot hug a childhood friend, clearly innocently because it's posted up publicly on Facebook?

Do you have any idea how clearly hypocritical you're being. Expecting sympathy for her likely innocent actions, when you have none for your partner whom you did cheat on.

Comment

If you really cared about this girl you'd have never cheated on her in the first place. Let alone created a thread on the internet to brag about it.

If you're looking for sympathy, you've come to the wrong people.

Comment

I'm pretty sure my man here said he smacked his woman, too. Let me see if I can find it.

Comment

If you cheated on your gf all sympathy goes out the window from me.

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...1#post12901821

you cheat and you whack your woman like a carnival mole?

come on, son.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmie Smalls View Post
              I'm pretty sure my man here said he smacked his woman, too. Let me see if I can find it.
              I think you right!
              he also said that's the way men do it where he's from, now he's in suicidal mode

Comment

I have a feeling op Vince may not come back to the lounge for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  If you really cared about this girl you'd have never cheated on her in the first place. Let alone created a thread on the internet to brag about it.

If you're looking for sympathy, you've come to the wrong people.
                  http://marriagepartner.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14

maybe this is a better place to go.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                    I've never been a loser at any point of my life, let alone to girls, i've been dominating the game for 20 years straight without a loss. but now i feel completely sad. My girlfriend was tagged on some pictures on facebook with her friends from a party and almost all of the pictures of the entire night she was beside this one guy, they didn't looked extremely sweet but there is this holding on the shoulders kinda thing and every picture they are both like pulling their faces close together.. she told me he was her childhood friend and there's nothing really between them. maybe shes telling the truth. or maybe i was just overreacting and so insecure because the other guy is also good looking(not better than me though). or maybe it was really something else.

I know its a bit immature for me to feel bad that way, but I've always consider myself as the A side of the relationship, which means I get to call the shots and control everything. But recently my gf has been winning various pageants and has been showing off on a lot of fashion shows, her popularity has grown big in the city lately and I feel like I can't control her anymore and my relevance in her life has lessen. I dont seem to influence her anymore the way I used to. She sometimes gives me this "I dont give a **** attitude". Eventhough Im still on top of the social ladder its hard to compete with her anymore.

Thank you guys for making me happy at this one sad day of my life, i wrote this because i dont get too many sad days at all and this one is even quite shallow. threads like "You know **** got real, that **** ain't right and yo mama still got me rolling"

For the last two years I have also devoted my life to the underground pick up community. I suggest you guys read the book "the game" and "rules of the game" by Neil Strauss. it teaches you the ultimate method on how to pick up girls at any day of the week, easier than you can imagine.
                    from an average frustrated chump to a superstar. thats how it'll change your life.. from a masterbater to a sex God. its funny how I wanna be a great boyfriend but at the same time be a master pick up artist. but it is what it is. tell me if it changed yours
                    If thats you in your avatar he must be, in Arnies words "one ugly mutha ****er" because you're certainly no oil painting.. no wonder you're depressed

Comment

Originally posted by Timmie Smalls View Post
                      http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...1#post12901821

you cheat and you whack your woman like a carnival mole?

come on, son.
                      **** him then he's a piece of ****.

i hope she is cheating on you, and that's even better than you deserve.

Comment

Working...
                      X