Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proof that mayweather Promotions exist.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather Promotions does not promote fights but it solely promotes same sex marriage.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
      Are you implying that GBP is misleading everyone by having Floyd's name on their roster as a GBP fighter? If Mayweather promotions is a valid promotional company, then why doesnt Floyd just cut Oscar out and keep all the profits from his fights? Makes sense no? Why give Oscar a cut if you dont have to?

As a promoter I can tell you that unless you are running consistent events multiple times a month, it doesnt make sense to have the expense and liability of having all the necessary staff employed by your own company.

Even though its probably a pretty large sum, it still makes more sense for Floyd to contract GBP to handle the promotion, PR, site logistics, event management, etc, once or twice a year than it does for him to try and do it himself......

That being said, Floyd is still an idiot. (I cant stand people who do the whole "look at my big wad of money" thing)
      Last edited by OnePunch; 12-01-2012, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
        Oh i see you haters still trolling huh.All you trolls is doing is making yourselves look stupid.Floyd moved his staff into a different office clown.
        You can't actually accuse others of looking stupid while mangling the English language in the way that you do.

Comment

Working...
        X