Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Larry such a stupid racist not banned?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
    You said you don't consider Joe Smith to be your countryman because he's white.

What if some white American said "I don't consider Floyd Mayweather to be my countryman because he's black", would that be racist?
    you said you dont root or support black athletes so you can really be quiet and go back to your klan ass site you post on

Comment

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
      Larry's black. Why do you take him so seriously.
      ***** I'm black Larry is a bias fool, he rides Floyd too hard he lives and dies by his word, he's just a fanboy nothing to do with race.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
        Come on now, you told us before you were on welfare.
        boy please,i dont do welfare

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
          boy please,i dont do welfare
          I'm sure the kids you left are on it though.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
            ***** I'm black Larry is a bias fool, he rides Floyd too hard he lives and dies by his word, he's just a fanboy nothing to do with race.
            Lol I was clearly joking. Larry likes to be a racist but plays victim to racism on this site. I figured I would give it to him straight.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
              you said you dont root or support black athletes so you can really be quiet and go back to your klan ass site you post on
              Although I no longer support any black athletes (I did when I was young and naive), I do support many who are not white (Golovkin, Inoue, Pacquiao).

You are more racist than I am. You don't like anyone who isn't black.

Comment

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
                Lol I was clearly joking. Larry likes to be a racist but plays victim to racism on this site. I figured I would give it to him straight.
                Canelo is whiter than golovkin larry is simply hating cause he has inferiority compelex to anyone Floyd discredits, and for some reason he's really threatened by Russians lol watch him go on a anti Loma campaign the next 5 years

Comment

Best thing to do is put them on ignore - this place can be quite cool when the garbage like larry has been taken out.

Comment

Larry you mis representing us with all this Messican d riding, got all these people categorizing my race cause you a fanboy ass *****.

Comment

Lol, Larry, it's looks like all your detractors happen to also be the most angry, butthurt, crybabies on the forum. I don't agree with everything Larry says, in fact I i disagree with a lot of his threads, but he must be doing something right based on the type of people he's pissed off.

Comment

Working...
                      X