No announcement yet.

Malignaggi hasnt slept all night since the video leaked he on twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
    Paulie made an ass out of himself for sure..He definitely thinks he is better than he really is...what makes it really bad is the fact Connor looked like utter **** and was beating him up while looking like ****
    Pretty much this

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Lol

This dude told us conor never hurt him and conor had no power and all this crap and made it seem like conor shoved him to the ground hard out of frustration.

Now that the video is released he isa on twitter the entire day saying releae the entire sparring lol, saying he best conor 10 to 2 and said conor was frustrated and couldnt touch him so he pushed him haha

In all the pics and video and post spar interviews paulies face has been marked up and puffy.

Paulie is the biggest whiner. He got his ass whipped after saying he would best conor with one arm
      To be fair to Paulie, his helmet was open, whereas Conor's was covering the chin and cheeks, so even direct hits wouldn't hurt nor mark him.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
        Damn Paulette still going at it. Dudes been caught in a lie he can't get out of .

He's popping adderall and snorting coke just to stay up. Remember when Ellie and Robert Garcia called his phone and the first thing he said was literally "it was a push" he's so deluded about his abilities as a boxer. His credibility has been ruined and now he's got nowhere to hide. He doesn't realise the more he responds the worse it looks for him.

LOL @ calling himself "Paul Malignaggi" on twitter. He's trying to masculinize himself. It won't work, Paulie! You got sonned by an MMA fighter.

Comment

Holy f#ck. Paulie need to let this go now. The video has been released as to the knockdown debate. The whole video being released is stupid til the fight has taken place. If Paulie wants to re-visit this discussion post-fight that he won 10-2 in the 12 rounds of sparring like he's suggesting fair play at that future date, but this mfer needs to be done with this conversation now this is getting awkward.

Comment

This is so sad. I'd feel sympathy for Paulie if he wasn't such a phony 2 faced sell out bytch. He brought this on himself and is now reaching epic levels of bytchazzness. At this rate he going to end up in a straight jacket muttering his days away "It was push, a push I tell you" LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
              His twitter is still up, i can see it.

He has been posting almost non stop for about 24 hours or more lol
              Who could imagine a 17 second clip could almost singlehandedly ruin a man. It will be tough to see Paulie recover from this.

Comment

Boxing fans are embarrassing themselves. First it was Paulie outboxed conor now they're moving the goalposts and saying release the whole 12 rounds. Conor probably took it easy on him trying new things and still probably put a hurting on Paulie

This is what PAC shoulda done. Brought Paulie in for sparring, beat him up and send him home

Comment

Originally posted by dirty fingers View Post
                  LOL @ calling himself "Paul Malignaggi" on twitter. He's trying to masculinize himself. It won't work, Paulie! You got sonned by an MMA fighter.
                  Lamo i saw that his name is paul now? Paulie reminds me of pauly from rocky

Comment

Conor raped Paulie mentally. He will never be the same after this. Mentally raped and physically molested. I bet Paulie has PTSD every time McGregor's name in mentioned.

Embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                      This is so sad. I'd feel sympathy for Paulie if he wasn't such a phony 2 faced sell out bytch. He brought this on himself and is now reaching epic levels of bytchazzness. At this rate he going to end up in a straight jacket muttering his days away "It was push, a push I tell you" LMAO
                      LMAO! I just pictured him in a straight jacket, saying that. He is a dumb enough POS to literally drive himself mad from this. Such a freaking spaz.

Comment

Working...
                      X