No announcement yet.

Mikey vs Robert Easter needs to happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    Ya'll know that Easter said that Broner got robbed Saturday night?

Supposedly he also said that he'd beat Mikey "easy".

I didn't see him say that, though. So I don't know how true that is. I did however see him say that Broner got robbed.
    jacobs also said that he thought broner won, or at least that it was a controversial decision

Comment

Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
      Garcia by decision. Easter either doesn't have a good boxing IQ or his corner sucks. He's blessed with significant height and reach advantages yet never uses them. Instead he'll hunch over and go to war thereby completely nullifying his advtanages. He doesn't fight tall, he strays off his game plan far too often and engages in the trenches, at times he has a tendency to do a Broner and throw single shots...

He's a talented kid who's potential is being held back. Garcia is the tidier, disciplined, composed boxer and that will show
      I hear you. That's what he did against Shafikov. Instead of fighting on the outside and cruise to a "boring" decision, he decided a lot of times during the fight to stand in the middle and bang with Shafikov. As a result, the fans got a more "entertaining" fight. Is it a lack of boxing IQ or a genuine desire to "bang" and please the crowd?

Comment

Both PBC fighters. Probably happens more easily than a Linares or Loma fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          who do y'all got in this potential match up
          Mikey by KO. Easter has impressive attributes for such a light guy but IMO he isn't ready for the Mikeys or Lomas of the world yet. Mikey is just way too good for easter.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
            Garcia chucks stiff jabs to the pit and then send some of that garlic butter to the chin of Easter basket and the arena yells,"Timmmmberrrrr"!

Mikey's timing,patience and power will win him the fight!
            Stylistically, I favor Easter. The outcome would be similar to Hearns and Duran

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
              Stylistically, I favor Easter. The outcome would be similar to Hearns and Duran
              Easter is wide open for a left hook, he ready to throw his right hand while sitting down he dips his left hand which is how Richard Commey got a knockdown on him that should've been called!

But unlike Commey Mikey will have more firepower, experience, better skills, footwork and knowing how distance control works!

Also Mikey ain't gonna fight Easter in Ohio, that's a no no with what happened in Easter's last two fights!

Respect your opinion but there's levels, Mikey fighting in Texas and Barclay while Easter basket struggling against midgets in his hometown high school auditorium!

But Robert does have skills and showed heart so it'll be a good fight nonetheless!

Comment

Since Broner is Easter's dad & Mikey is Broner's dad does that make Mikey Easter's grandpa?

Comment

Would be hilarious if Mikey ran through the whole damn Bandcamp

Comment

Working...
                  X