Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley dropping straight up knowledge bombs about boxing! (Must-see video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shane Mosley dropping straight up knowledge bombs about boxing! (Must-see video)

This is dope. I feel like I learned a lot about boxing from this 5 minute video. Really cool.

Good to see Mosley still putting the work in to stay in shape and passing on some knowledge.

Comment

Nice video. Mosley is a class act teaching the younger generation like that. It's cool to see that even at this stage of his career his still just loves talking about boxing. The only negative is it made me wonder when he'll retire because obviously boxing isn't a job to him, but a life.

Comment

Cool video.

Although there's lots of mention of Frampton being out of shape and fat in the video and he's a very active fighter, yet in front of him stands a guy who is basically retired, in his 40's and in great shape. Maybe that should be some indication to Frampton of the dedication that is required for a long successful career.

I think Frampton is a very good talent, i hope he stays dedicated to the sport and not start ballooning in weight and struggling to make weight etc..

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
          Nice video. Mosley is a class act teaching the younger generation like that. It's cool to see that even at this stage of his career his still just loves talking about boxing. The only negative is it made me wonder when he'll retire because obviously boxing isn't a job to him, but a life.
          Shane is a shot fighter. If he wants to continue his career as a boxer there will be consequences. IMO he should become a trainer; he has more knowledge than NSB times ten.
          Last edited by punchr; 04-15-2015, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X