Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not saying Cotto Didn't Destroy Martinez but Their Was Maybe One Legitimate Knockdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
    that's the one, ts is playing dumb, must be a slow day

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
      that's the one, ts is playing dumb, must be a slow day
      Nothing landed though. A grazing left hook surely didn't send him donw, then a body shot that landed on the glove.

What you can't see is their feet tangled.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine Doe View Post
        Nothing landed though. A grazing left hook surely didn't send him donw, then a body shot that landed on the glove.

What you can't see is their feet tangled.
        quit being a fuktard, he got hammered with a left hook to the temple, cotto barely rushed him, the guy tried to move back but he had cement feet and instead just fell on his ass

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
          quit being a fuktard, he got hammered with a left hook to the temple, cotto barely rushed him, the guy tried to move back but he had cement feet and instead just fell on his ass
          I saw it from the original angle. He gets hit on the temple, but he rolled with it. It glanced.

And while to me its not a legit KD, lets be real. If that was the most legit KD of 4, they were questionable.

I'm not gonna sit back and talk about this all night though, because it's irrelevant. Cotto dominated.

Comment

What was up with that?
            Bad knees and only one semi-legit kd.......da truff doe

Comment

I saw it from the original angle. He gets hit on the temple, but he rolled with it. It glanced.

And while to me its not a legit KD, lets be real. If that was the most legit KD of 4, they were questionable.

I'm not gonna sit back and talk about this all night though, because it's irrelevant. Cotto dominated.
              w/e, i apologise for calling you a fuktard btw, im a little tense at the moment

Comment

What a stupid thread. When you're so hurt that your legs are so gone you go down without getting hit cleanly, it's still a knockdown.

What Dazed said is correct..Martinez was obviously past his best, but at his best it's not like Cotto doesn't land those hooks. That was a something they discovered technically that they capitalized on.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine Doe
                  LMAO, watching it again and confirmed.

Martinez was hurt and hurt bad in the first.

However not one of the KD's was legit at all. Shouldnt have even been counted.

1st KD, not even punches to the back of the head, but he pulled down on it twice.

2nd KD, again no punches landed, just a tangle up and push.

3rd KD, maybe the worst one. Cotto didn't even really throw anything. Feet tangle, Martinez goes down.

LMAO.

Again, no discredit to Cotto, he dominated but christ bad calls.
                  I agree my boy lost but those kds were bull**** as was the stoppage imo

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                  X